Chapter 87

"Ok, so basically like, it went like this. I was dancing and shit when Sabrina comes over to me and gives me something. She says after Harry comes out of the bathroom to give it him. I didn't know what it was but I was so drunk, I would have done anything anybody told me to.

"So after Harry came out, I went up to him and asked him if he wanted water, like I rehearsed with Sabrina. He said yes and took the cup from me. He drank it all in one gulp. It didn't take him long before he started acting really drunk. I don't really think it was water now that I think about it. Water doesn't make people act that stupid..." She trails off, almost as if trying to remember something.

"Anyway, so he started acting really drunk and we all decided to get him to play a round of truth or dare. We always play those stupid games at these parties. I don't get why. They're just fun.

"Anyway, we had never seen Harry so drunk before so we all made him play. I was dared to take him into the guest room they have down there for an hour. I agreed. I tried to pick him up but I feel on top of him. But I was drunk. I didn't care. So after I got him up, I went in there with him." She stopped. She pulled her phone out and start looking at it, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"And? And? What happened? You went in there and?" How could she just stop right when the important part is about to happen?!

"Oh yeah, so anyway, he laid down on the bed. He started throwing up and shit. Ew, it was so gross. He threw up all over the floor next to the bed. Oh my god, it was so gross. Anyway, after that, he just started talking. He kept rambling on about how much he loves you and how he screwed up and that he couldn't protect or some shit like that. He almost started crying. It was really bad. And then he just fell asleep. After the timer went off for an hour, I tried waking him up but he wouldn't move so I just pushed him off the bed and somehow managed to push him out the door. Niall and Liam brought him upstairs, and that's about it."

My head feels like it's about to fall off. He hadn't slept with her. He hadn't done anything like that. Instead, he just complained about himself. He said he felt guilty for not protecting me.

My Harry.

My amazing, not-so-bad bad boy.

Wow.

"Yeah. So that's it. Anything else? If you need me to help you pick out some new clothes, a guys sweatshirt is not hot at all babe."

I looked down remembering I was still wearing Harry's sweater. I pulled the sleeves up over my mouth and smelled the sweater. It still kind of smells like him, even after being washed.

"Well anyway, if that's it then, I'm leaving. Good luck. It was nice meeting you." She stood up and grabbed her backpack.

"Oh, Jess?"

She turned around, her gum popping again in her mouth overly glossed mouth.

"Thank you." I smiled.

She smiled back and then waved. She started walking in the direction of Abercrombie and Fitch and got up.

Now to call Harry. I need to see him and apologize to him about being overreacting before.

I dialed his number and waited for him to answer. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" His voice was choppy like he was in a place with bad reception. There was what sounded like a baby screaming in the background. Where is he?

"Where are you? I need to see you." I said.

"What?" He screamed. I pulled the phone from my now ringing ear. Ouch. That boy can scream.