Chapter 96

Aurora's POV:

I wake up Saturday morning and immediately start to cry. I don't even know why, but the tears just start streaming, and for some odd reason, I don't stop them. I've held back so much emotion this past week, and the regret from last nights stupid actions pushed me over the edge.

I actually cheated on him. I went through with it. It doesn't matter if his sister is sick or not, I did exactly what I cursed Josh for doing so many times to me. I don't even know if Harry cheated on me or not. Jess told me he hadn't and it was all some big misunderstanding.

What will I do when Harry finds out? It's not even a matter or if he will. He will. He always does. Do I tell him? Do I wait for him to find out on his own?

This whole situation is so fucked up, and now I realize why Josh never told me. I feel terrible. Every cell in my body is aching with guilt and the worry of what will happen when he finds out.

At least I didn't actually sleep with Tom though. It would have been a complete disaster if I allowed myself that stupidity.

Oh man! Tom! I hurt him too. He told me when we first met that he only wanted to be friends with me, and I lead him on and made him believe that I wanted more than that. And I know exactly how guys are. You dangle sex in front of them, and their puddy in your hands.

There is a knock on the door and I expel a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Aurora. I'm coming in." Amy calls.

Okay?

She opens the door and skips over to my bed. She plops down next to me, a smirk played across her lips.

"What?" I groan.

"You went out last night. With a boy." Shit. She had seen.

"Ok, and?"

"And you have a boyfriend. You better tell me what happened, and now."

Why does she always want to know my business? Doesn't she have her own bad boy problems to worry about?

This is the time I seriously hate having a girl as a best friend.

"Later?" I offer and she shakes her head.

"No, I'm busy later. Right now."

Or I can not tell you at all..

"Fine. We went to a diner, went to his house and then he brought me home."

Her eyes widen and I know exactly what she's thinking.

"No, we didn't have sex. Well, not really anyway."

"Not really? What is that supposed to mean? You kissed him didn't you!" She gasps as if I just told her the plot twist in some book series.

"Well... I mean me and Harry haven't really need on good terms lately and.."

"Aurora Goodman! I can't believe you!" She says and slaps my stomach.

"Ouch!" I whine and cover the stricken area and wrinkle my face.

"After everything with Josh and Zayn! You should know better! You do love Harry, don't you?"

What? How can she even question that?

"Of course. But I was really pissed and I thought if I got back at him that it would make it better."

"But it hasn't. And when he finds out he's going to kill you. And whoever the guy is. In fact, he'll just probably kill both of you." She isn't complete wrong. Well maybe he won't kill me, but he'll never take me back. We've both been through too much for him to even consider doing that. I wouldn't if he had done this to me.