🎊Celebrations Time!🎊

Season's greetings everyone!

WE HAVE WON THE FICTIONS AWARDS 2019!!!

All thanks to you guys! You are the one who voted for It's Complicated and made this win possible. I can't express my gratitude and love which I feel for you. Honestly, if it was in my power I would have personally thanked each and every reader for being such a blessing for me. 

Each comment gives me a reason to be more thankful than I already am. Your appreciation motivates me when I feel down. Whenever I feel nothing is going right in my life, I reread your comments and I know instantly writing this story is the right thing which I have done. 

Oh, God! I am so overwhelmed by your love and support. 

No Nathan or Abigail would have been possible without you guys. Sanobar would have been just an ordinary girl sitting in her room being clueless and confused about what to do with her life. 

You made this Sanobar who wakes up every day with a will to be a better version of herself... to give her best with everything she does. You motivate her to write and create stories that were just in her mind, but she was afraid to pen them down. Above all, you give her encouragement to be herself.  And I can't be thankful enough. 

Every writer puts their heart and soul in their stories. There are countless sleepless nights just to write a single chapter. So when readers appreciate their work everything seems worth it. 

I have seen there are some inconsiderate readers who just rudely point out the writer's mistakes without realizing the hard work that the writer has put into their writing. Nobody is perfect, everyone has flaws. But this doesn't give you a right to be disrespectful if you are better than anyone else in something. 

However, I am one of the few fortunate writers who is blessed with amazing readers. I would be lying if I say that I have never come across such inconsiderate readers, but they were so low in number that they were easily overshadowed by the readers who are not only helpful but encouraging too.

So, thank you for showering so much love on me and for bringing immense positivity in my life.

Okay, so that's enough, I will not bore you guys anymore. But what did you think I will thank you guys by simply writing this boring thanks post, huh? 

Nuh-uh! Not at all.

Here is a little thank you gift from my side.

Not every arranged marriage is forced.Two people who started their lives together as strangers may find true love in each other. A beautiful story of Hannah and Adam.

Wait! I am not done yet. Here is another special thank you present. I know you guys will love this for sure (or at least this is what I have thought. 😜)

The first chapters of  It all started with "I do!" and It's Complicated 2 is already up. If you want to read please, go to my profile and add these stories to your library, along with some other new stories which I have posted on my profile. 

Sending lots of love and positivity to you. May this new year bring happiness, prosperity and peace in your and your loved ones' lives. 

Have an amazing year ahead!

Regards,

Sanobar.