New Announcement!

Hey!

Because of your positive comments and support, I have accepted Inkitt's offer. Therefore, It's Complicated is a part of Inkitt's Readers Royalty program. Now, I will be able to earn a small amount from my stories if you will use my personalized link.

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, now being a part of this program means some chapters of the story are removed from this platform. 

However, anyone who is reading this book for the first time on Wattpad, and doesn't want to follow my link to read the removed chapters, will still be able to catch up with the story without much difficulty. Because I tried my best not to remove any major chapters.

The story is still free to read and if you want to read the entire story you can easily find the story on my Inkitt's profile. 

Please use my personalized link to read my stories, as it will help me in generating some income from my writing. You can find the link on my bio or you can simply click on the link which I have posted here 👉

Now, another important thing. As promised I have posted a new book, "It's Complicated-Extra Shots" therefore, if you want to read new bonus chapters of It's Complicated you can add this book in your library. You can find this book in my profile. The first bonus chapter is already up. So, don't forget to read it.

Thank you.❤❤❤