🚨IMPORTANT NOTE❗

This is not an update but an extremely important note so please do read it and read till the end!

It's Complicated has been offered to be a part of Royalty earning program on Inkitt. But for that, I have to remove approximately 25 chapters from the story. 

In the past also, I have got a few numbers of offers from other websites but I haven't thought much about those offers. There were two reasons among many, first, they were asking me to remove my entire book from this platform just leaving a few chapters and secondly, after a certain time readers have to pay to read the story. This something which I personally don't support, no offense to other writers who take up these offers, because I am aware there are many readers who can't pay to read the story, just like myself. 

However, the reason behind why I thought to share this offer with you people, or why I am considering this offer, is that the readers will NOT have to pay anything to read the story. It's Complicated will remain FREE to read. You will not have to buy coins or pay a certain amount to unlock the chapters. 

This Royalty program will work similarly to a pay-per-click system as I will be given a personalized link. And when a reader will use that link to visit my story on Inkitt, it will add a little amount in my earning depending on the total number of the daily readers visiting the story through that link. You will not have to pay anything from your pocket, you just have to use that link to read the chapters.

I know I will not be making thousands but a very small amount for myself, but still, something is better than nothing. As I don't do anything other than writing, I don't have any way to support myself. 

If I accept this offer, you can support me financially by using that link to read my story on their platform. Apart from earning something from my story, it will help me in becoming independent to take care of some of my basic utilities.

So, when I got this offer, it got me thinking, as this will not only help me in generating some income but even readers will not be forced to pay anything to read the story. 

However, when I say my readers mean a lot to me and I owe you guys everything, I don't say just for the sake of saying. I truly mean it. This is a good opportunity for me to earn something from my story. Because just like the rest of you guys, money is a necessity for me, but not at the cost of losing your support. That's why I want you guys to help me to make this decision whether to accept this offer or not. Because if I accept this offer and you don't support me, then all this thing will not matter.

I am aware many people will not support me, even will criticize me if I will accept this offer. But we can't make everyone happy, we just have to learn to live with them. But still, I want to make the majority of you to be a part of this decision. I try to be transparent with my readers, as much as I can, that is why I am asking you to be a part of making this decision. So that you will be aware of all the happenings. Please just don't think from the reader's point of view but also consider it from the writer's perception. 

Therefore, I am urging to all my readers, even my silents readers, to come forward and comment on this post. 

-If you want me to accept this offer, comment 'YES' here 👉 

-If you want me to decline this offer, comment 'NO' here 👉

You can also mention the reason behind making your respective choice. So, I will be aware of your reasons and it will be easier for me to decide.

(The chapters which will be removed, if I accept this offer are going to be bonus chapters and some of the chapters from the main story. But not the ending or any major chapters so if you wish to continue reading this story on this platform, you will have a choice to skip removed chapters or to use the link to read them. In this way, you will be able to catch up with the story without much difficulty.)

Since I can't take forever to inform them of my decision. I am giving you one week time, I will consider all the comments which I will receive in this one week time to make my decision.

 Update: Thank you for all your support and encouraging comments. Now you can show me your support by using my Inkitt's link to read my stories on Inkitt. It is absolutely free and there are no ads between stories which makes the reading experience even better.

You can use my Inkitt's link, which will take you to my Inkitt's profile, where you can read this entire story including the chapters which I have removed from the Wattpad for free. You can find the link in my bio or simply click this link to read my stories 👉