Special Bonus Chapter: I never trouble her.

Where is everyone?

I have been calling for so long, why hasn't anybody heard me?

Feeling tired and irritated, I close my eyes. But then my face scrunches up, as I feel funny. I don't like feeling funny. The more I move, the more I feel funny.

I don't know what to do, I can't sleep or simply keep staring at the ceiling, because I am so uncomfortable. I feel extremely annoyed that I don't even realize when I have started screaming.

Clenching my eyes, I keep on screaming loudly. 

"Shhh... it's okay...it's okay." 

Now, it will be okay.

Inhaling the comforting scent, I instantly feel relieved and my screaming dies down in my throat just grunting sound leaving my lips. 

"I am so sorry, I was in shower."

She holds me close to her while my eyes get droopy because of sleep.

Snuggling closer to her, an approving sound escapes from my closed mouth, suddenly feeling relaxed even though I am still feeling funny.

"Oh, God! You smell like shit." She sniffs me and slightly pulls me away from her, making me protest in disapproval.

Hold me back tightly! 

"Calm down, pooper, we need to get you cleaned."

I don't want to get clean, I want to be in your arms again.

"I can't wait for the day when you will start pooping solid." She starts to unbutton my clothes. "I will be so damn happy not to witness your butt smeared with this stinky yellowish substance." She holds up my legs and starts cleaning.

I don't what does she mean by it, nevertheless, I smile looking at her loving her voice.

"I love you, my adorable babyboy." She picks me up and holds me tightly against her, "I love you so so much." She peppers kisses all over my face.

I love you, too, mommy. 

My lips stretch as I am surrounded by the comforting warmth of her. Soon my body relaxes and my eyes closes on their own accord.

The next time I wake up, I am in a new place. Frowning I look around, to see mommy sitting next to me as she is doing something.

I make a loud happy sound as I see her. I can't talk, I am just learning to make these sounds which makes mommy daddy happy. So, I make more sounds for them. 

"Somebody is happy after his nap." Mommy smiles at me and lightly touch my cheek.

I want her to pick me up, why isn't she holding me?

After looking at her for sometime, hoping she will pick me up, I start crying in irritation.

"Calm down, Noel." She rubs my chest, "I am here."

Her touch calms me down, but I still want to be close to her.

"Just five more minutes then I will take you out of your car seat." She kisses my head and places paci in my mouth.

Soon, I forget why I am irritated and stare at her fingers as she plays with my hand.

Picking me up, she holds my head against her shoulder. While I clutch her shirt, watching people looking at me as she walks. Some wave and smile at me but I don't know what to do, so I just stare at them.

She lightly kisses my head and runs her fingers on the back of my head, I don't like feeling in my stomach, as I whimper. 

"Good morning, Mrs.Knight." I hear someone's voice.