World War 3 (part 4)

(i found out in the world war 3 part 3 some parts werent there.  i typed so muchphhh more than that im so pist! I have to do it again on this post than so yah enjoy. Thank you wattpad for being a bitch to me )

You felt your whole body goes into pieces,raising your arm up. You felt like a angel was taking you up to sky to go to peace. You shut your eyes tight looking down onto the ground,after a few seconds you opened your eyes again. You look up seeing yourself in a green hill area with small cute creatures roaming around. You awe in amazement looking to the side seeing something strange. Abigail and Maki.... Looked different. Abigail was a fox! Maki was a bat! You were scared to find out what you were.

You looked thru the reflection of the watch seeing yourself as a hedgehog. You yelped in fear earning a chuckle from Maki. You groaned walking ahead of them,saying,

"Come on guys...lets try to find these people we need."

~Time Skip by 3 hours~

The 3 of you animals were walking down a small little town getting confused looks by people. You scoffed moving the hair out of your face.

"Are we ever going to find these pe-" You were cut off,feeling your body getting pushed over,you caught yourself in time,standing right up.

"What the hell.." You mumble until you saw who it was.

"sonic..." You mumble in astonishment. The blue hedgehog was standing in front of you with a face of embarrasment.

"hehe im so sorry ma'am. I didnt mean to make you fall." He had his eyes shut with a smile. You take a small sigh.

"Its okay Sonic." Sonic opened his eyes ,raising one of his eyebrow.

"How do you know my name?" You um trying to think of an excuse,Sonic looks to the side seeing Abigail.

"Abigail!" he pulls her into a hug as she giggled.

"Hey Sonic!" Abigail exclaims,pulling back.

"Look Sonic, so when i left i became a henchmen to a man and now i return because something huge is happening in the other world. We need help from you guys. I...well (Y/N) can explain at your place. We can't be in public." Abigial suggests. Sonid understood shaking his head up and down.

"Okay well follow me!" He exclaims running off. You 3 stand there in vonfusion until seconds later Sonic returned.

"Um arent you coming?" He asks.

"Well yah...but we're just regular animals." You reply. Sonic taps under his chin and than snaps his fingers.

"Usually when somebody travels here they have a small note in their back pocket telling their life story here.See what powers you have every animal has one." he stood next to you with a smile. You dig your hand into your back pocket feeling a small piece of paper. You check the paper reading the writing.

[ Name: (y/n)

Age: 18

Powers: Hovering and able to handle any weapon]

After you read the paper it began to evaporate into thin air as you awe in astonishment. You tried out your new power as you shut your eyes,putting your arms downward,concetrating really hard. You felt your legs floating off the ground as you opened your eyes seeing yourself floating up.

"I'm doing it!" You exclaim with glee as you see your friends tryinh out their new powers. Abigail able to teleport and having strenght. Maki able to fly and turn invisble. You set yourself back down,giggling. You look to the side seeing Sonic looking at you with a smile like he was dazing off.

"Something wrong?" You ask smiling. Sonic shook his head responding.

"No its nothing.." But thinking,

"Of course its something...Your smile lightens me up."