1D Zayn Malik x Reader

You and Zayn were married for 4 years and recently you found out you were pregnant with a boy.

You haven't told him the news yet because it was going to be his birthday soon.Instead you wanted to tell him this news on his birthday .

It was going to be a small party with Zayn's friends and family and your friends and family . Nobody knew you were pregnant except you.

----

You and everybody was putting the final touches on your house,streamers,plates,food,cake, etc.

"Sweetie I'm so proud on how much you came along." Your mom said from behind you.

You turn to look at her smiling,

"Well I'm happy as well mom.you don't even know." You giggle as you hear people shushing each other. Zayn must be here.

"Okay everybody get ready." Harry whispers.You were going to open the door for him.

Zayn knocks the door as you casually walk over to the door.

"Hey babe." Zayn says placing a kiss on your cheek. Everybody jumps from behind screaming,

"Happy Birthday Zayn!" Zayn jumps in shock and happiness. His jaw opens in awe making everybody laugh.

"Oh my god this was so unexpected!" He yells happily pulling you into a hug.

"Well come one babe lets go party!" You exclaim pulling him to everybody.

----

Everybody was in their own convos or just dancing. You walk over to the coffee table,taking a step up.

"Excuse me!" You exclaim grabbing everybody's attention. You take a deep breath as Zayn looks at you confused.

"Now love remember when i told you i was feeling sick and everything that i couldn't go to work or anything..." Zayn nods walking over to you. You look down at him smiling slightly,

"Well its because..." You start to tear up giggling. He felt his heart race in fear.

"We're having a boy." You finally say as everybody was in shock. Zayn pulls you down into a tight embrace.

"Oh my god!Oh my god!Oh my god!" Was all he could say.Your parents jaws were dropped,but your friends were screaming in joy.

"Im going to be a dad!!" Zayn yells spinning you around.

"This made my freaking day." He whispers into your ear.You held him tight,smiling.

"We're going to be a happy family babe,i just know it." You say giggling before you pull him into a kiss.