Sega Shadow the hedgehog x animal!Reader(Part 2)

(I can't do 3rd POV anymore >~< back to 2nd POV)

You look at the black hedgehog seeing some burn marks. The fall mustve been painful. You slide down the hole,taking a closer look at him. You slowly step up closer. His eyes opened widely as he stood up pinning you down onto the ground.

"Hey!" You yell in shock. He releases you realizing who you were.

"Oh its only you..." He says releasing you. You stood back up wiping yourself off. He had a small smirk making you stick your tongue out.

" I just cant believe you survived.." You say with a small smile. He shrugs.

"Neither do i." He chuckles. You felt your heart skip a beat. His laugh always made you smile.

"Hey come on lets take you to the others!" Yo take his hand but he stood still.

"No...I dont want them to know im alive. Just come with me."

"What? To where?" 

"ANywhere...but with them. What do you say?"  he smiles,holding his hand out. You smile, taking his hand. He holds you close to him,holding his hand up with the chaos emerald.

"Chaos control!" You two zap away somewhere happily.

~The Future~

You and shadow lived in ark and had a son named Zach. Everybody was on a search for you but shadow made sure you were hidden away. Being in a team wasnt his thing but they would take you away from him and he made sure that wouldnt happen.

~ Next Fairy tail x Loke ~

( look im sorry neither of use really write long stories a lot. Ed is with his family and friends and im busy with the bullshit problems in IRL. It doesnt feel like christmas anymore TBH but since you guys make us happy,

Have a splendid day and let the bullshit get out the way!)