Pentatonix Mitch Grassi x Reader:Your my daddy (smut)

(smutty and yes i know Mitch is gay but oh well depending your gender. So enjoy oh and did i say this is smutty ;) ? )~Ed

(y/n)=Your name

(c/n)=class name

You were in class,getting yelled at by your teacher. You were failing (c/n) and if you didnt pass the final semester exam you were going to have tutoring. You kept nodding at your teacher,pretending you were listening. After all that yelling you returned back trying to focus on your work. But you couldnt due to Mitch and Scott,your best friends, singing in front of you.

"Guys can you not." You say as they look at you with a shrug.

"You usually love our singing whats wrong?" Scott asks as you take a deep sigh.

"Well i have to study since im failing." You groan,running your hand thru your hair.

"Hey im passing this class so i can help you." Mitch says with a smile. You sigh in relief.

"Thank you. Where do we meet up?" You ask.

"Hm...How about my place?" He suggests, you nodding. You hear the bell ring.

"Okay come on." Mitch takes your hand,dragging you out the room. You both say bye to Scott,running out the school. You finally reach his house. He opens the door for you,you walking in.

"You have a nice place here." You say smiling.

"Thanks. Want something to eat or drink?" He asks.

"Sure." You respond. You follow him into the kitchen,seeing he was taking out some pizza.

"Pepporoni or cheese?"

"(choice)." You respond. You both ate the food,finally studying.You groan,holding your head in frustration.

"Damn it...I cant study this...Its to hard."

"Thats what she said." Mitch teases,making you roll your eyes.

"Shut up. Hey Mitch...Why did you even try to help me? You know ill never learn this..." You ask. He taps his chin,sighing.

"Well...I just wanted to be nice. But i do know what subject you can learn...Something really hard...But enjoyable." He grins,you confused.

"Oh really? What?" He leans up to you,whispering into your ear.

"My cock." You widen your eyes,looking into his eyes,blushing rapidly.

"Mitch you asshole!" You yell,punching his arm. He chuckles,leaning up to your face. You were frozen,scared.

"Just call me Daddy." He traces his finger around your cheek. He grabs your wrist,pulling you into a kiss. You yelp,confused. The kiss was rough,you weren't enjoying it. He pulls back,dragging you over to his room.He pushes you onto his bed,your back hitting his bed.He goes over you,pulling you back into the kiss, but it was passionate. You traced your arms around his neck,his arms going to your shirt. He lifts your shirt up,leaving you with your bra,unhooking it,(or if guy than shirtless). You smirk,pulling his shirt off,throwing it across the room.

He starts placing small kiss on your jawline,making you smile in pleasure. He places his hand on your breast making you moan,(or if guy)leaving bite marks on your neck. He places his hand at your,(pants,skirt etc),slowly pulling it off.

"Oh already wet i see?" He teases making you blush,rolling your eyes.

"Just get this over with...daddy." You trace your finger around his crotch,making him bite his lip in pleasure.

"Let me help you pull your pants off...than you can have the pleasure of your lifetime." You tease him,unbuckling his belt.Than,pulling off his pants,throwing it away.

"You can make a guy moan my little darling..." He whispers seductively. You were both almost undressed.

"Here let me help you..." Mitch slides your underwear off, you wanting to cover yourself up.

"Don't disappointment your daddy..." He whispers seductively,pulling your hands away from you. He slides his boxers off you seeing how big his cock was.

"Please daddy...Let me have it..." You point at it,biting your lip. He opens your legs wide,adjusting himself. You smirk to yourself,throwing your head back,

"Lets see how good you are." You say,feeling him pushing in. You hold the bed sheets,enjoying the feeling.

"A-ah...almost there..." You moan out,feeling him going further.

"Ah! Thats it!" You moan out. He thrusts harder and harder,you gritting your teeth.

"You enjoying it darling?" He moans out making you smile in pleasure.

"Y-yes daddy! More!" You scream making him have pleasure.

"Darling...I'm about to c-cum..." Mitch moans out making you remember something. Him releasing himself means...(if girl)pregnant.Oh well you'll both be amazing parents.(if guy ignore this,unless you don't want to and be a pregnant man than go ahead!)

"Daddy!" You scream out,him releasing. You both pant,in pleasure. Mitch falls over,next to you.

"i guess i can study your cock..." You say playfully,making him chuckle.

"Sorry it was so sudden...I just needed you so bad..." He says to you.

"Don't worry...I enjoyed it." You snicker,placing a kiss on his lips. You both hold hands,snuggling up to each other. Both under the covers,falling asleep.

~Extra~

Scott came over to visit Mitch and you. Scott knocks on the door but no answer. It wasn't locked. He raises an eyebrow,walking in. He roams around,trying to find the both of you.

"Mitch?(Y/N)?" He saw the bedroom door was open. He looks in,seeing you two asleep together.

"Aw." He says to himself,smiling. He than saw on the floor your clothes and Mitch's. He widens his eyes saying disgusted,

"Aw sick!"