a hetalian family of 5: America x England x Reader x france x canada part5

It was finally Christmas Eve. Everybody was up awake still in their pajamas eating breakfast. I looked down at my food,eating slowly. As we all finished , i walked back to my room to change into my clothes. I open the door walking in and close the door behind me. I get out some black pants , a red shirt and red boots. I put my hair into a ponytail, as i was about to grab the brush i saw a box next to it. I raise an eyebrow and picked it up. I slowly opened it seeing a red bow with small green leaves. There was note by it, so i picked up and read which said:

Hello love. While at the store i saw a bow which i thought it will look cute on you so i decided to buy it for you. Hope you like it.

~England

I smile as i examine the bow. It was very cute, so i put on the bow and look into the mirror.

"There, now im ready for Christmas Eve!"

I said to myself. Then all of a sudden i hear Alfred and Matthew screaming.

"Help! Help!"

"oh no! The boys!"

I rushed out running to the living room. I stop at the doorway seeing Francis and Arthur next to me.

"Whats wrong?!"

The boys giggle as they point at something above us. We looked up as we noticed a mistletoe above us.

"You felt for it!"

Alfred exclaimed. Matthew giggled looking at us. I blushed looking down as Francis and Arthur looked away.

"Rules are rules!"

Alfred exclaimed. I looked back up and sighed, but then i felt a peck on each of my cheeks which was Arthur and Francis. I started blushing rapidly and widened my eyes.

"joyeux noel veille ma bella rose."

Francis said putting an arm around my waist as i start blushing looking away. I sigh and look back at him smiling.

"Merry Christmas Eve Francis."

I say and peck his cheek. He smiles as he blushes a little. I look over at Arthur seeing him covering his face in embarrassment. I walk over to him pulling his hands away from his face.

"Hey Arthur enlighten up."

I giggle and peck his cheek. Arthur started blushing rapidly and looked away. I pat his shoulder and walk up to the children.

"Merry Christmas Eve you guys."

I say picking them up and gave them a kiss on their forehead. Matthew giggles as Alfred laughs smiling. We all head to the dining table and start eating. We ate cake and some chicken. The day passed by as it was midnight already. I walked out of the restroom and saw the little kids on the carpet sleeping. I walk up to them and decide to take the children back to their beds. I walk over to them and pick them up. I walk them to their room as i set them down on their bed. I tuck them and Matthew's bear in the covers. I walk out of the room and close the door a little letting some light in the room. I walk back to my room as i saw something outside the window.

I ran up to the window and see some creature flying around the moon. I widen my eyes and thought i was imagining. I rub my eyes and looked back outside. It was still there. I gasp in shock and kept looking at it. The creature starts to fly away and leave some magical dust behind. Arthur was peeking thru the door.

"Merry Christmas eve...Hope you enjoyed that little show."

He said to himself and closed the door.

It was morning time as i yawn. I stand up rubbing my eyes.

"Ow! Alfred stop being so annoying!"

I heard someone yell but it didn't sound like Arthur or Francis. It was more of a quiet voice. I ran into the living room and stop in the middle of the doorway.

"Hey who is in-....."

I stop seeing Matthew and Alfred. But they were so different... they were

Already grown up?!

(shorter than other sorry)