Sega Shadow x Hedgehog!Reader: Lets control the world

(This is going to be a short one since my mind is running out of ideas sorry. )

You were walking down the hallway of the spaceship,passing by the guards.

"Hello miss ____, Shadow is waiting for you in the office." One of the robot men said. You took a small nod,walking into the door.

"Im here Shadow. Wanted me for something?" You were than pinned onto the wall,seeing the black hedgehog.

"S-Shadow? What are you doing?" You asked being afraid of this sudden movement. He crashed his lips onto yours,forcing his tongue inside of you. You took a small gasp,being in shock. His hands went into the back of your shirt,finally up to your cheast.

He started massaging your left breast,gaining a few moans from you.

"S-shadow,please n-not here,not n-now." You could see his eyes full of lust,wanting more. He ripped down your (skirt,short or pants) down making you yelp.

His hands started slowly moving down towards your panties giving you a signal.

"No shadow." You moaned as his mouth started heading down to your neck,leaving bite marks. Just than he fell over,as you saw,

"shadow?" Seeing him over the other side,holding a pistol.

"Clone of me, pathetic." He snickers. You ran over to him giving him a tight hug. His face started to heat up seeing you in panties and felt your breasts on his furry chest.

'Thank you thank you for saving me!" You squealed pulling back,seeing his red face,making you giggle.

"Well better put on my clothes. " You went back,bending down. Shadow looked towards your direction seeing you bend down. He hit his face with palm,thinking to himself,

"Shadow you pervert." Blushing insanly. You put your clothes back on turning to see Shadow looking at you.

"Like what you seeing?" You gave him a side smirk as he looked away,making you laugh.

"Quick being a tough man." You walked over to him,placing a small kiss on his lips.

"Again thank you." You whisper about to walk out the office just than,

"Wait ___!" He yells out making you stop,turning around.

"Yes Shadow?" You walk over to him looking at him with a cute smile.

"Well i was wondering if you'll... I don't know...Like to um..." You than interrupt him ,saying,

"Wait are you asking me on a date?" You smirks,crossing your arms against your chest. He blushes mumbling,

"Yes." You giggle placing a kiss on his cheek,making him widen his eyes. You walk away hearing him yell,

"7:00pm!" You turn your head nodding,walking out the office. When you shut the door you started squealing,running down the hallway.

(Going to be busy warriors sorry. I'm writing a new story about the wolf among us hope you'll like it! :D)