(insert) x reader:Good Luck

i feel bad for only making male inserts many people may not like boys so im like WTF!? Making these inserts any gender now!Sorry for my stupidity!

-

(y/n)=your name

(c/i)=crush insert

(b/f)=boy friend

(g/f)=girl friend

"(y/n)!" You hear them yell.

"Keep running!" Yelled your team. So if you're confused right now. Let me sum it up in a flashback...right...now!

~FlashBack~

You were in class, on your phone,posting a picture about a tumblr couple with a caption saying,

"Youre the only thing that keeps me alive. I thank you for that." You blush thinking about (c/i). Just than you heard many screaming from outside. Everybody ran out the class to see what was going on.

"(y/n)! Where are you!" You hear a voice yell out in insanity. You widen your eyes in fear.You see a group of people running towards you.

"You have what we need! Your soul!" You run out the class,not daring to look back screaming,

"Just leave me alone!" You were worried as hell,as you run out the school towards a flower garden.

~End of Flashback~

You run back into the school seeing the hallways were pretty empty. You didnt even know how long you were running but your legs were burning. You felt you could fall down any second. Just than you see something was wrong.You could see the gym up ahead but it seemed.... a bit bigger. You ran inside seeing many students. You look up seeing a glass window,showing the moon reflecting downward.You look down seeing something you didnt even notice. A huge black whole.

You take a few steps back,breathing rapidly.Everybody around seeing like theyre in their own conversations. You look over to the front seeing one of your guy friend,(b/f).

"Hey (b/f)!" You yell,walking over to him. You smile completely forgetting about the whole chase. He stops talking to some people and looks over at you with a smile.

"Oh hey (y/n)!" He exclaims. His smile started forming more into a devilish grin. You widen your eyes seeing his eyes glow red.

"Shit." You mutter backing away.

"What the hell happened to (b/f)?" You spat. He chuckles looking over to the side signaling people to walk over to him.You turn to see everybody walking over to you. You began to run around the huge whole.

"He's dead (y/n)! And so is (g/f)! Everybody you cared about is gone because of you!" You stop turning to look at him in shock. You fell onto the ground on your knees holding your face.

"No..This cant be happening!" You scream hearing their footsteps coming closer. All of a sudden you hear the gym doors open revealing your team from before. You gasp as they all charge,hitting the people around you.

You stood up as (c/n) yells,

"Run now!" you nod turning around but stopped ,feeling the ground shake. You widen your eyes looking where the whole was seeing a robot looking thing risingng

"What the fuck." You mumble backing away. All of a sudden its arm lunges at you, grabbing you. You yelp as it picked you up, making you scream.

"No (y/n)!" (c/n) yells trying to run over to you but was pushed away by the others. You gasp feeling the metal hand gripping onto you harder.

You look down seeing the whole fight going on.

"Why do you need this?Will this fucking help anything?" You mutter as the robot grips harder onto you.You yelp again.(c/n) widens his/her eyes ,kicking the others out the way.

"Leave.Me.Alone!" He/she screams taking out his/her gun from his/her jacket. He/she starts to shoot having blood spill everywhere. You widen your eyes,starting to feel your vision go blurry.

Your eyes flutter,leaning forward. (c/n) starts to shoot at the robot making it growl. The robot raises his arm making you wake up.It forcefully throws you at the wall,having your whole body in the wall. You fall over hitting the ground,your back hitting first.

You were surprised how you weren't dead.You look over seeing (c/n) running over to you.You widen your eyes seeing the robot raise its hand,making you scream,

"(c/n)!" You held your hand out but it was to late.The robot swung his hand at the side of (c/n),making him/her fly at the wall.He/she slides downward not moving.

You start to tear up,sitting up. The robot walks towards him/her put its hand up into a fist.You widen your eyes standing up. You felt your leg burn trying to run over to him.

"Stop no!" You yell,running as fast as you could. You held your hand out seeing the robot lowering its fist down rapidly. You felt your life flash before your eyes...but instead...

The sudden impact went across you instead. You flew out,knocking you out completely falling downward the never ending hole.

(c/n) shoots his/her eyes open realizing what just happened.

---

"(y/n)!!!!"