Two Italians? Feliciano x Reader x Lovino:Pt.1

You banged your head against the table multiple times. You were tired on how the world meeting always was. England America and France fighting who's idea is better, Russia sitting on poor Canada, Hungary and Prussia arguing, Germany trying to get everybody's attention, the nordic yelling at each other, just the whole world was fighting and one day it will all collapse. You sat back up normally seeing the 2 italians walking over to you with a smile.

" Hello bella!" Italy yells out with glee giving you a hug around your neck, being surprised by his action. You giggled returning one in favor as well. Then Romano gave you a hug as you hugged back, italy backing away picking up something. Romano stood back up as he gave Italy the eye. Italy nods and walks over to you handing you a gift.

" F-for me? But its not even my birth-..."

" Just open it you idiota.." Romano smirked as you rolled your eyes playfully taking the bag opening it. You aw in amazement seeing it was a picture of the 3 of you when you were both 6 years old. You stand up giving a group up.

" This is so beautiful thank you guys.. but why are you giving me this?" Romano smiled speaking,

" Today is the date we met..." You smiled happily.

" Well that day was such a special day to me. I will never forget that day. Thank you guys for being my friend." You said placing a kiss on both of their cheeks. You wave goodbye as you walked out the meeting without anyone else knowing. Romano took a small sigh in amazement as Italy was blushing like crazy.

" Isn't she amazing?" Romano said with another sigh.

" Ahhhh i see somebody is in a-love eh?" He said with a smirk.

" What? A-no! ... yes... oh whatever!'' He looks away crossing his arms.

" Well she is i hope she says yes when i ask her out..." Italy smiles with hope.

" Yah.. wait what?! No youre not going to ask her out! I loved her first anyways!" romano yells out staring into his eyes. Italy stared back with anger.

" Shes mine and you can't change that!" Italy yells out but nobody was listening anyways. Romano rolled his eyes walking out the room looking back saying,

" Really? Well lets just see about a-that." He smirks walking away as Italy was cursing under his breath.

" May the best man win..."

Romano walked out the building into his car, strapping his car belt saying to himself,

" Let the games begin brother of mine..." He smirks starting up the car putting on his black shades driving out.

- End Of Chapter 1 -