Hetalia Denmark x Sweden

Merry Xmas! Hope you enjoy this!

-

Denmark was at the small bar, inside the mansion. He had about his 4th cup. He was sitting on the stool drinking and a bit drunk. He felt a tap on his shoulder behind him. He turns around seeing it was Sweden. " Oh hey S-Sweden!" He said with a hiccup in between. Sweden was a bit concerned for the man. Denmark stood up facing him , holding his hands out for a hug. Sweden just stood there with his everyday poker face.

'' come on enlighten up! It's Christmas!'' he yells out. Sweden just walks away not really giving a care. Denmark sets down his arms, raising an eyebrow. Before Sweden left, it looked like he had a tear run down his cheek. He was going to find out why he wasn't happy. Later on though, he had to take a few more drinks

~Time Skip~

Sweden was sitting by a table feeling all alone. Everybody was all over the place, but nobody was around him. Everybody was usually a bit scared of him. But he was actually a nice guy. Nobody understood him, not even himself. He saw Denmark walking towards him , which he was a bit confused on why he was coming. Denmark looks over at him, " Can I sit here?'' he asks with a hopeful smile.

Sweden nods, looking away. Denmark sits down and looks at Sweden. Sweden looks back seeing how Denmark was staring at him. " What are you doing?..." He felt a bit uncomfortable. Denmark sighs and puts his hand on top of Sweden's hand. " Hey, why are you so down today?" " What do you mean?'' Sweden says moving his hand away from Denmark's. Denmark shakes his head. " Look I know your sad, but I need to know why.'' Sweden looks away, knowing he got caught. " Nobody understands me...'' he mumbles for Denmark not able to hear.

" Um excuse me?" Denmark says, raising an eyebrow. Sweden sighs and looks down. " Nobody understands me. I'm always lonely each year, hoping for the day to come... the day that somebody will understand me.'' He had a tear fall down from his face. Denmark felt terrible for him. He never knew Sweden always felt like this before. He pulls Sweden into a hug as Sweden was a bit shocked on why he was doing this.

" Hey Berwald... Don't be this way... Your person might be here right now...'' he said with a tint of blush. Denmark looks away, smiling shyly. Sweden heard his words and blushes rapidly, smiling. He cups Denmark's face, turning it to his face. " B-Berwald?..." he said stuttering, blushing even more. Without answering Denmark, he slams his lips onto his. Denmark widens his eyes, due to shock, but went with it. They played with each other's tongues for awhile and then backed away. " I love you Berwald....'' Denmark whispers into Sweden's ear. " I love you too Mathias... Merry Christmas.''

~The Future~

Mathias and Berwald were married and had a son named Isamu ( means courageous/warrior). Life was beautiful. Sweden usually had to protect their family, due to war. But he always succeeded. Their son left for collage when he was 17. It was sad seeing him leave, but he had a good education. Life was beautiful.