Soul Eater Death the Kid x Shy!Reader

You were walking towards the hallway trying to get away from the party. You usually weren't always invited to parties so you decided find a quiet place. You walked thru the hallways seeing many pictures of all the people from your school. Many happy faces and people running around. It was like a hall of memories. You then past one that got your eye. You walk back to it seeing yourself in middle school 7th grade (your in high school in this) with Kid. 

You were both friends since the day you both met each other. He now changed a lot due to symmetry and all about saving the city due to kishins. You never talked to him since he turned 15 and up. You were kinda depressed since you didn't have a true friend like him. You were walking down the hall passing by more pictures during 7th grade. Then you heard somebody yelling, it seemed very familiar. You paced up your pace trying to see who it was.

You took a quick turn seeing it was your old friend, Kid, going on a rant. He was ranting about a statue having his arms go around in no symmetrical order. You giggled a bit, making it loud enough for Kid to hear. He turned to your direction making you widening your (e/c) eyes. You didn't know what to say or do. Its been forever since you had a chat with him. " Oh, hello _______." He said looking at you. You waved a bit,shyly. "H-hello Kid."

You walk over to him as he smiled a bit. " Its been forever since we talked." He said rubbing his arm. " yah it has... how has your hunting going?" " Its been doing good. At least i can kill all does asymmetrical kishins." He chuckles a bit as you giggled. He was always worried about symmetry. You both started walking down the halls passing by pictures commenting about each and every one. There was one about the whole 7th grade playing water balloons and another about a birthday party. But then you past by one giving you interest. You both stopped infront of it seeing the whole 8th grade. 

It was the day when you and Kid talked for the very last time. You looked down and put your arms behind you. He looks over at you seeing how sad you looked, " ________ whats wrong?" He said putting his hand onto your shoulder. You didn't say anything which made him a bit worried. " _______ please tell me whats wrong. It worries me." He said with a sad tone. You take a deep breath but keep looking down. "Remember the end of middle school?" He nods slowly, waiting to hear the rest. "Well since that day, everything changed. You left off fighting, protecting the city while i... been sad the rest of my life." He looks back down holding his hands holding them behind his back. He sighs and says, 

"I'm sorry for leaving you, i guess i never thought about on how you would feel." He looks up at you and was astonished. He never actually looked at you cleary. Your hair was long going down in a symmetrical order. Your eyes were the same size with the same eye color. Your (color) dress was up to your knees in a symmetrical way. The designs which had two stitched on flowers on each side. Everything was symmetrical, your face , your clothes. He took out a tape measurer out his his left pocket and walks up to you. He wraps it around your breasts, making you feel uncomfortable. " K-kid?" You said with a blush on your face. " Its perfectly symmetrical." He said to himself. He takes it off from you and backs up a bit.

" I can't believe it... your the one." He cried out softly making you raise an eyebrow of confusion. " Er...what?" " Your the one that i will come across in life. The perfect girl i will love and be with." You started blushing rapidly, wondering if he was ok. Maybe he was drunk, but he wasn't. He comes up closer too you and wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you up closer to him. He then slams his lips onto yours. You widened your eyes not knowing what to do. You never actually did this before. Kid pulls back with a small grin. " I always loved you my whole life ______, but i didn't want to ruin our friendship. I know when i left you was wrong... but can you please forgive me?" You smile a bit and wrap your arms around his neck pulling him back into a kiss.

He then bit your bottom lip making you blush rapidly. He then deepens the kiss as he wraps your legs onto him. He then slid his tongue out, asking for entrance. You teased him not letting him in. He then poked you on the side making you gasp giving him time to slide his tongue in. He moved his tongue around exploring inside your mouth. You let out soft moans. He then pulls back to take a breath. " We can take this inside another room you know.." He said with a sexy grin. You put a finger on his lip and smirked. " Not today love..." You giggled as you step back down and was about to walk out but felt kid wrap his arms around your waist.

" I love you ______." " I love you too my symmetrical boyfriend." He then bit your ear lightly making you shiver a little. " K-kid...." He then lets go with a smirk. He steps up next to you holding your hand as you both walked out back to the party.

The Future

------------------------

You and Kid were engaged and had 1 kid. She was a girl that was now 3 years old,named Angelina. She had cancer until she was 7 years old. She was a survivor. She survied the battle and was now back to healthy. You were so proud for her. Life was beautiful with your symmetrical husband and beautiful daughter.

But Angelina keeps asking how babies are born.... but thats a topic that should be learned later on! Unless you want to tell her, go ahead!