Youtube Phil Lester x reader:valentines day

Requested by @ZoeDrowned

-

"Phil Lester come down here this instant!" You yell down from the stairs trying to sound angry but failed due to giggling.

"Coming coming!" He rushed down wearing a grey sweater all fancied up.

"Cant wait to see Fifty Shades of grey?" You ask holding his hand.

"Well...Kinda nervous to be honest." He blushes as you place a small kiss on his cheek.

'Don't worry ill be by your side." You two start walking to the theaters.

~Time Skip~

You were both in seats holding a bag of popcorn and some drinks. You look around seeing many people around you both. People really mustve like this movie.

You see the intro starting...Time to be aroused.

After the movie finished you and Phil sat their eyes widened.

"Well um...That was *cough* really good." You blush.

"Mhmm...Much um body and umm stuff..." He motions his hands around himself making you laugh.

"Alright lets go back home. Do you think Dan is home?" Phil asks. You shake your head.

"He said he was coming back in 2 days." You said. He nods as you both walk out. Going back home you open it turning the lights on.

"Home sweet home." You turn to look at Phil but he was gone.

"Phil?" You say confused. You close the door walking around calling his name.

'Phil!" You yell. 

"If you are planning to scare me you will be punched in the face!" You groan walking into the room. It was dark. You open it walking in.

All of a sudden you felt pairs of arms behind your waist...Phil. He pulls you too bed as you yelp in shock.

"Phil!" You exclaim. He was on top of you smiling.

"Hey love. You found me." He presses his lips against yours as you kiss back.

"What are you? My prince?" You tease.

“You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince”  He quotes from the movie. You smile pulling him into a kiss again. You both start to undress each other. You were only in a bra and underwear and he was only in boxers.

"Wait are you waiting for? Love me like you do." You whisper into his ear as you both start making out. Lets just say you both had a pleasent night. 

"Happy valentines day (y/n).."