Supernatural Castiel x prophet!reader

You were in your room,drawing angels in your brown leather sketch book. You shaded in the angels wings,concetrated on your work. All of a sudden there was a loud crash downstairs. You stood up from your chair, digging into your drawer. You secretly hid a gun in your drawer just in case of robbery. You slolwy walked out of your room,holding the gun tightly in your hands. Making sure your breathing wasnt loud enough to be heard, you heard another crash in your living room. You turned over to the living toom seeing nobody. You sighed in relief. You turned yourself seeing a man in a trench coat,brown hair,blue eyes and khaki pants looking at you with a smile.

"Hello (y/n), weve been expecting you." He said with a deep tone. You screamed,accidentally pulling the trigger. You widened your eyes seeing the man unhurt.

"What the hell are you?" You asked,pissed of this situation. he didnt say a word. he put his fingers onto your forehead,pressing lightly.

"What are y-.." You started feeling dizzy. You closed your eyes,falling into his arms. He looked at you,whispering to himself.

"The prophet is in an angel's hands,now safe." he flies out the window in a flash, appearing to be outside a cabin.

"Here we are." He says to himself,walking into the cabin. He opens the door seeing two men ,sitting at the table.They both turn their head facing Castiel,having you in his arms.

"Castiel." The man in the green jacket said.

"Did you use your 'Angel powers' to put her to sleep?" The man,Dean asked with sarcasm in his tone. Castiel sets you down on the couch,walking to the men.

"What he meant to say was, is she okay?" Sam asked kindly.

"Shes fine. We just have to be careful where she goes. We must promise her to tell everything once she wakes up okay?" Castiel said the men nodding.

~1 year time skip~

"happy birthday (y/n)!" The 3 men jump from behind the table you widen your eyes in surprise.

"You guys!" You smile running up to them,hugging them tightly. You all went to eat the amazing (flavor) cake with (color) icing. After a few minutes Sam speaks up.

"hey (y/n), castiel said he was going to take you somewhere special today." Sam had a smirk on his face Castiel looking confused.

"I did?"

"Yes! Yes you did!" Sam coughs. You raise an eyebrow.

"You are?" You question,looking at Cas. Castiel blushed looking away.

"Y-yah...When do you want to go?"

"How about now!" You pull him out the door cheerfully. Dean grins saying,

"Youre an ass to Cas."

"i learned from the best."

~Setting Change~
"Okay open your eyes." Castiel said you open your eyes in shock.

"Is this heaven?" You ask as he nods. You look around at the beautiful sky and white areas.

"Such beauty..." You murmur.

"Like you." Castiel answers making you look at him blushing. You look into his blue bright eyes,him cupping your cheeks,pulling you close to his face. Leaning in...Sadly was interrupted.

"Castiel! We need your help instantly!" You look around seeing nobody was around. You turn back to Cas seeing he was gone now.

"You couldve as least take me home...Assbutt."

~Time Skip~

You were in your room,drawing. You than heard a voice,
"(y/n)..New prophet right?" You look to the side seeing a man.

"Who the hell are you?" you snarl,backing away. The man chuckles,saying

"Im Lucifer...But you can call me Luci,for short." You widen your eyes scared.

"Why are you here?" You say worriedly,standing up. He walks over to you,taking your hand like a gentleman.

"Take you somewhere fun." He says. You raise an eyebrow,he snapping his fingers. You see your on top of a building. You squeal wrapping yourself around him.

"Dont let me go!" You yell scared ,closing your eyes.

"No promises..." He says.

~Change of Setting~
Cas heads back to the cabin worried.
"Guys! Wheres (y/n)?" He asks. Dean raises an eyebrow confused.

"Shes not with you?" Sam asks. Cas shakes his head,running to your room,looking around. He finally sees a note on the desk,opening it.

"Skyscraper with your love"~Lucifer

Cas slams his fist downward,breaking the desk.

"Hey Cas the hell is wrong with you!?" Dean yells running over.

"Lucifer has (y/n)!" Cas yells.

"Meet me at the (name of town),tallest skyscraper there." And with that Cas flies off.

"Why am i here?" You ask Lucifer.

"So i could see Castiel's reaction." Luci smiles innocently.You widen your eyes,holding on tighter. Cas finally appears infront of you two.

"Cas!" You scream happily.

"Let her go now!" Cas yells in anger.

"What no hello? What an ass you are." Lucifer snickers.

"Why are you doing this?" Cas asks.

"To see your reaction."

"To what?" Cas asks worriedly. Lucifer places a small kiss on your forehead,pushing you back a bit.

"Nice seeing you (y/n)." He says,pushing you away forcefully. You widen your eyes feeling your back reach the end. You lean backwards,falling over.

"(y/n)!" castiel runs over to you,jumping off trying to reach you. Sam and Dean finally arrived at the bottom of the building looking around. Sam looks up seeing you 2.

"No!" He yells in fear and anger. You close your eyes feeling your world end. You both reach out towards each other,feeling his fingers brush against yours.And that was the last you felt of him...

Dean and Sam runs over to you two. Castiel held you tight,feeling the pain in his chest. Dean looks away,trying not to cry.

"Oh can you all just man up!" Lucifer yells out,smirking. Cas looks over at him,standing up.

"You! You did this!" He yells in anger.

"Are you really that stupid?" Lucifer sighs.

"What do you mean?" Cas asks confused. Lucifer steps out of the way,revealing you looking at Cas shyly.

"Hello Cas." You say smiling. Castiel runs over to you,pulling you into a hug.

"It was all an illusion." Lucifer vanishes away.You pull back looking at castiel.

"Im glad your alive..I never wanted to loose you." Castiel said with relief. Your eyes flicker black,Sam,Dean and Castiel widen their eyes in fear.

"Dont worry...Im the same person."

~Next Oneshot: (celebrity name) x reader: How did you know? ~