Sherlock Sherlock Holmes x John Watson:JohnLock

requested by @Asia-r-riffin

(my otp! *looks onward for more hot johnlock pics)

-

Sherlock was on the chair practicing his violin. He hears the door open,revealing John all wet from the rain.

"Well youre finally back." Sherlock said plainly. John sets the groceries.

"I was stuck in the rain for 20 minutes. Luckily i finally i got a taxi to notice me." John groans. He goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Sherlock stood up looking out the window.

John came back after a couple on minutes all dressed up.

"Where are you going?" Sherlock asks noticing he was all fancied up. John smiles cheekly.

"Oh another date..."Sherlock said as John blushes slightly.

"Well good luck." Sherlock smirks as John crosses his arms against his chest.

"What is that supposed to mean?" John asks confused.Sherlock just shook his head.

"Oh you know most your dates are fails." John rolls his eyes as he leaves the apartment. Sherlock looks over to the side seeing John left his laptop. He raises an eyebrow in curiosity.

Usually John never leaves his laptop due to it being his 'privacy'. Sherlock being his curioous self, he sits down in the chair,opening the laptop.

He noticed a tab opened. He clicks on it seeing a new blog page. But it didnt seem like his.

"Sherlock a prince in armor." Sherlock reads it. but he noticed something. He sees that he could edit the blog...because this was his blog on another secret account.

Sherlock decides to read further having his face turn pink. The words were so flattering and touching. Having a meaningful meaning his smiles to himself. He shuts the laptop hearing footsteps coming from the stairs. He rushes back to the window,picking up his violin.

He pretends he was looking out the window.The door opens.

"So how was the date?" He asks.John just looks away rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hm i knew it." Sherlock says grinning. John rolls his eyes,grabbing his laptop.

Sherlock looks from the side of his eye,saying.

"So im a prince in armor,i suppose." John stops in his tracks,his face heating up. John turns to look at Sherlock seeing his cheeky smile.He walks up to him placing his laptop back on the desk.

"Pardon?" He pretends to not know. Sherlock shurgs slightly.

"Oh you know...The blog about me. My amazing ablilties,my amazing face, handsome body." John looks away biting his lip.

"I thought you werent gay Dr.Watson." John grabs him by the collar.

"Why were you looking at my blog?" He asks harshly.Sherlock shurgs again.

"Im Sherlock,im always curious." He grins as John looks down.

"You asshole." He mutters out.Sherlock wrapped an arm around his waist pulling him closer.John looks into his eyes,smiling.

"Im glad i read that or i wouldnt been able to tell you my feelings." Sherlock conffessed grinning.

"Oh so your gay?" John teases.Sherlock chuckles.

"You never asked me what i was." John wraps his arms around his neck.

"I love you Dr.Watson." Sherlock whispers out.

"I love your Mr.Holmes." The pull each other into a passionate kiss,lasted for 2 minutes.Nobody knows your sexuality until they ask...

Your true love can be infront of your eyes right now and yet you dont even notice. Cherish everybody you have in your life...before theyre gone.