Youtube Ryan Higa x Reader

(f/n)= friend name (which is a girl)

"Ready to party!" You and your friend (f/n), yell out heading into the store party City.You and your friend we're making a thanksgiving party.

"Okay (f/n) you go find the balloons and the decorations while i go get the food supplies." You wave off as you head towards the 4th aisle. You picked up a basket to put the items. You turned around as you bumped into someone making their stuff fall out of their arms.

"Oh my god im so sorry!" You exclaim, just than you realized who it was.

"Oh no its fine." The man said....Ryan.

"Y-youre Ryan..." You mumble looking down at him.He was picking up the items as he heard what you said.

"Oh so i see you watch our videos." He smiles as you smile back nodding.

"You and your silly self always makes me laugh." You say as you kneel down helping with his stuff.

"Why thank you. So i see youre making a party." He said as you both stand back up,handing him back his stuff.

"Yah. Its a thanksgiving party our college is having. We all have to part in to join." You say with a bit of blush. 

" I love it if you came to our party. It can be fun...unless you dont want to i completely understand!" You mentally hit yourself feeling stupid. He chuckles making you look away blushing in embarrasment.

"I will love to come." You both walk to the register as he insisted paying for your things. You smile to yourself as you see he was writing something on the reciept. He waves goodbye as he handed you the bags and the reciept as he walked. You look down seeing his number written.

You mentally squeal as your friend ran up tp you.

"Were you talking to Ryan!? And did he give you his number!?" She exclaims making everybody look at the both of you weirdly. You sigh as you pull her off from the front.

"Yah. No big deal." You tried playing cool.

"Anyways he said hes coming to the party so we have to make it the best." You giggle as you both jump up and down like crazy fangirls.

"Not just the party (y/n)...We need you to look the best as well." She grins pulling you out the store making yo yelp in surprise.

~ Time Skip to 7:00 pm~

You and your friend were all dressed up. You texted Ryan the address as you and your friend went to the college. You headed to the gym as you saw Ryan come up to you.

"Hey (y/n)...I need to tell you something?" He says. You nod as your friend ran off to her boyfriend.

" #yolo!" He yells as you got shot from the back dying.......

YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!