Youtube Munching Brotato x reader:Valentines Day

Requested by @Dawn_Salute

'

"Hey hey hey." Was all that Tyler could say. He tried getting your attention but you were trying to focus on a project. You groan in frustration. You gave up.

"What!?" You turn to see Tyler on his bed holding a white teddy bear with a heart saying will you be my valentine. 

You blush looking to the side smiling.

"Oh um Tyler..." Was all you could say. 

"So is it a yes or no asshole?" He teases you walk over to him hugging him tightly.

"Of course dumbass." You giggle. He hugs you back. All of a sudden he starts to tickle your sides.

"T-tyler! Stop!" You trying pulling away but was trapped in his arms. You laughed trying to squirm out.

"Stop!Stop! Im going to pee! Bloody hell!" You laugh out. He releases as you fall over onto the bed as he smiles at you.

"Fuck you..." Was all you could say catching your breath.

"Love you too." He laughs laying next to you.

"Hey (y/n)?" He asks looking at you.

"Yah?" You stare up at the ceiling. He holds your hand smiling.

"You know we're best friends right?" He asks as you nod.

'of course i know that. We put up with each others annoying self." You giggle.

"So you admit youre annoying?" He smirks as you softly punch his arm.

"You know what i mean..Now go on."  He takes a deep breath.

"What if i like you more as a friend?" He rapidly says blushing. You look to the side looking into his eyes.

"Well,if you mean best friend.."

"Asshole you know what i mean." He chuckles. You roll your eyes giggling.

" Well i wouldnt mind at all. We are close enough and i understand. I like you too." You sit up placing a kiss on his cheek. He smiles.

"Thanks for understanding."

"No problem bitch." You smile blushing. You both lean in kissing. Seemed quick but it felt like destiny for you.

" Happy valentines day (y/n). Love you."