World War 3 (part 6)

The 3 of you guys,teleported to a random destination not knowing what destination you pressed. You opened your eyes seeing yourself in a town. People walking around, the park next to you seeing kids running around. It seemed like it was a regulat town. You raised your eyebrow,digging into your back pocket,seeing the small piece of paper,

[ Name: (y/n) (l/n) 

age: 18

College Attends to: Collins University }

You groaned knowing you would had to attend the univeristy now. 

"What did you guys get?" You ask looking at them with side smile. They take out the piece of papers,looking at each other's.

"Same as you." You sighed in relief, luckily having the 2 people with you. Your stomach growled as you held your stomach.

"Damn it i wished i had money.." You mumble as Abigail snapped her fingers.

"How about we get a job for awhile? Just to get some money and than we'll continue our mission." Abigail suggested as you thought,

"We are wasting time..but we do need the money." You sigh and nodded,walking over to a phone booth. It seemed to be the 1987. You looked thru the phone book seeing a help wanted sign.

Family Pizzeria looking for a security guard to work the night shift 12 am to 6 am. Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters. Not responsible for injury/dismemberment. 

$120 a week

To apply call:

1-888-FAZ-FAZEBEAR

 You couldn't wait until 12am. You had to work now. You looked to the side seeing a quarter. You smiled to yourself,sliding the quarter into the slot dialing the number. After a few seconds you hear a man's voice.

"Hello this is Freddy's Fazbears Pizzeria. How can i help you?"

"Ah yes. I saw that you needed a security guard for the night shift.I wanted to check in for that spot."

"Done! Your hired!" You widened your eyes just realizing what he just answered. It was like he was desperate for someone to get this job. Did nobody wanted to take job in night? You shook your head as you came back to speak,

"Hey also...Not to see bossy or anything but may i take a day shift right now.I want to get use to the area before i work."

"Of course! Come on over and we'll give you your uniform right away." The man gives you the address as you thank him,hanging up on the phone walking back to Maki and Abigail.

"Well i got a job. How about you two head to the university and catch up on the studies while i work ok?" You said as you walked off heading to the pizzeria. You walk on the sidewalk pushing your way thru multiple people and what seemed to be teenagers all high and drunk. You rolled your eyes as you realized you finally saw you were here. You opened the door as you felt your ear drums going off due to the sound of screaming children. Great...