MCR nightmares:reader-insert

I dare you to listen to this. It made me cringe!

http://remixthedj.tumblr.com/post/115906510438/2005emo-what-have-i-done

trigger warning too:don't read if you are sensitive.

---

You were walking down the road listening to your favorite type of music,(music type). You liked mostly anything..Except this one band,

My chemical romance.

The music. The voices. The members.

something about it made you cringe in fear. You shook your head trying to ignore the thought of it. You quickly paced up,heading back home.

You than hear a gun shot.You stop,turning around.Nothing.

You gulp before turning back around but was bumped into a figure.You backed away scared of what was gonna happen.

"hello?" you ask raising an eyebrow.The man or women,you still dont know yet,held out their hand as if he was waiting for you to take it.

"I-i don't know what you want ma'am...or sir." You say scared.It was a couple of seconds before you held out your hand,shaking like crazy.The person takes your hand holding it gently.

It was an awkward silence for about a minute before the person spoke,

"(y/n)...Realize that your nightmare is here." It sounded like a man.You widened your eyes seeing the person was one of the band members of the band you despised

Mikey Way.

He turned you around forcefully placing a rag over your mouth.You scream as hard as you could,kicking around hoping somebody saw you in trouble.

He drags you into a alley as you tear up scared out of your mind.You see yourself at the end already wondering what was going to happen next.He smirks before pushing you into the brick wall hard as he could,making you black out falling over onto the ground.

----

You lay on the ground,breathing slowly.You gasp in shock,sitting up.You try catching your breath seeing yourself in a red room.You turn to see a queen size bed,red curtains.Maybe an escape!

You stand up rushing towards the curtains,dragging it open sadly only seeing a wall.

What a trick!

You groan deciding to see where and how did you get here.You felt a sudden pain in your head remembering how you got pushed into a brick wall.

You held your head with one hand ,continuing to walk around. You noticed a bookshelf with only depressing books on life,death and society.

One caught your eyes as you slide it out seeing there was one title and no summary.

You go over to the bed deciding to read a few pages.

"Life ,death ,society ,religion ,interests ,looks ,money....Thats what this world is always judging about...."

You quietly read.You didn't notice somebody was watching you from behind so you kept on reading. You turned the page seeing the title called,

" Pain by your own self "

You shiver in fear and how cold the room was.

"Pain...A word people usually describe when somebody feels something hurtful. Some...Use it when somebody leaves them."

"And sometimes.... by hurting your own self with something rather sharp." You felt a sudden force across your arm.You look down seeing many cuts on your wrists and thighs. You gasp standing up but was pushed over seeing it was,