(male)inserts x reader:i dont wanna go

(i had this as my dream and this literally made me cry.I'm to scared to leave my best friends)

(mi/1)=male insert 1
(mi/2)=male insert 2

You were walking in the snow,heading back to the first day of school.

You walked up the stairs opening the door seeing students walking around.

Just than the speakers turn on.

"Welcome students to (school name).We are having problems with the classes and teachers.You may walk around and talk around the school. Have a great day while we work on the problem." You sigh in relief smiling.

You head down the hall as you hear your name getting called out.

"(y/n)!" You turn to see your two best friends from last year.

They run up to you,pulling you into a tight embrace.

You almost fell back,hugging them back,blushing.

"Hey guys!Wow its been forever." You say a they release you.

"Yah come on lets head out." (mi/2) says as you both walk to the back. You open doors seeing many teenagers playing with the snow.

You smirk picking up some snow. You make it into a ball as you throw it at (mi/1). He turns to see you.

"Oh its on." He picks one up and throws it at you.You duck as it hits (mi/2).

~Time Skip~

You were all on the ground,trying to catch your breathe.

"Good game guys..." Was all you could say laughing. You sit up looking at the people around you.

"Hey so..." You start off as they both look at you.

"Since our class our different.." Your voice cracked a bit.

"S-sorry.." You whisper having a tear fall down your cheek,

"I must of been the only one crying huh?" You state looking down at your hands. (mi/2) shook his head,

"No...I was too." He confessed. You smile weakly. You turn to see (mi/1), his eyes were filled with tears and his face was red from crying.

"I dont want you to go." He whispered,crying. You pull him into an embrace as he buried his face into your shoulder crying. You never seen him cry because he was the one who always cheered you up. You cry as well. 

The speaker turns on,

"Hello? Hello yes so everything is ready now. You may all head to class now. Thank you and have a splendid first day of school." You widen your eyes,holding him tighter.

"No please not yet...I cant let you both go." You whisper. You 3 stood up walking back in. You see students walking to next class with their friends.

"And they are with their friends..why not us?" You thought. You all held hands not wanting to let go.

"5 minutes left." The speaker said. You all released hands. You all hug each other for the last time. 

"Goodbye..." You whisper.

"Dont say that...We're just taking a new path. We'll see each other soon." (mi/2) says. You nod as you all start walking away. You didnt want to leave. Not now...not yet.

You finally arrive to first class and see multiple teens in their group of friends. You head to the back corner not wanting to talk to anybody else.

"stupid rules...fuck my life.''

(part 2?)