Fairy Tail Gray x reader:Valentines Day

Requested by @Creepy_Pasta_for_all

-

"Gray.lets go now." You say looking back at him. You were both in formal attire. Gray was taking you to a special dinner...well Natsu,Erza and Lucy with happy was the waitors. You both were going out for 4 years already.

You two head out the apartment walking into a carriage.

You both sit down as you lean against his arm smiling to yourself. Gray places a kiss on your forehead,checking something in his coat. The blue small box was there...You can guess what this means already.

~Time Skip~

You both into the fairy tail guild seeing it was all fancied up. Nobody else was here but the waitors. Gray pulls the chair for you as you both sit down.

Erza comes in rushing towards your table.

"Hello there what would you both like today?"

"I will get (meal) with (drink)." You say smiling. Gray orders his food as Erza bows before walking away. You could hear Natsu and Erza fighting as you sweat drop.

"What peace.." You say as Gray chuckles. Natsu comes in rushing with the orders.

'here you g-.." He slips on the floor having the food land on Gray's head.

"Hey you bastard! You did that on purpose!" gray yells.

"I did not!" They both started to fight as you see Lucy trying to seperate them but gets pushed away. Erza yells getting into the fight.

You sit there just looking at them.This was always an everyday thing so you were used to it, Erza pulls them apart as you clap.

"Oh great show. Really had a wonderful meaning." You tease as Natsu gave a thumbs up. Gray stands up walking towards you.

"Well since everything messed up,i guess there is one more thing i can do." He smiles to himself as you raise an eyebrow.he kneels down.

"I promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict,
Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.
Your comrade in adventure,
Your student and your teacher,
Your consolation in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things." he takes a box from his coat revealing a silver ring with a blue small diamond on the middle.

"Will you do the honor of being my wife?" He looks into your eyes. You nod smiling.

'Yes!" You exclaim. He slips the ring on as you both kiss. Everybody cheers as you both smiled hugging each other tightly.

"I love you (y/n)."