How to train your dragon Toothless x reader (part 2)

You slowly opened the gate for Toothless as he tip toed out. You jumped hearing a voice yell out,

"(Y/N)!" It was Rapunzel,having Hiccup,Elsa and Jack Frost behind her.

"What are you doing?" Elsa yelled out again in anger seeing you release Toothless.

"Look i was 'influenced' by this person to capture Loki.If we don't this world is going black!" You yell in fear.

"How do we know to believe you?" Jack frost asked. He was hit behind his head by the author,Remix.

"Remix! What are you doing here?" You asked confused and reliefed. She walks over to you standing beside you.

"To tell everybody to follow (Y/N)." She crosses her arms against her chest, giving them a glare.

" Oh really? Give us one good reason why!" Jack yelled in anger. Remix walks over to him throwing him into the tree.

"Don't listen to (Y/N), and we all die." She snaps. You walk over to Remix, as you had a grin on your face.

"Now who's with me?" You yell out having Toothless by your side. Everybody looks at you and nods. Remix chuckles disappearing away.

~Time Skip~

(I'm loosing interest XD so its a huge time skip!)

You and the rest of the gang were fighting off the guards and Loki. You start swinging you (weapon) to Loki,trying to aim for his heart.

"your dead to me Loki!" You than felt something wrong. You stopped in your tracks, turning around seeing everybody on the ground, bruised and bleeding.

"no..." you thought to yourself. You turned back too see Loki having a huge grin on his face.

"give up now or Toothless is dead." He turned to have 2 guards pointing their knifes at his neck. You look down in shame, kneeling down.

"Okay..Just do it already. Make it quick." You whisper as Loki came up to you kneeling next to you.

"You really think i'll not kill toothless..your wrong child." He whispers into your ear,widening your eyes,hearing Toothless scream in pain. You push Loki out of the way,kneeling next to Toothless.

"No! Toothless!" You hold him in your arms, crying. You pick up the pistol next to you,pointing it to your head.

"If you die, we die together." Toothless tried shaking his head,but you pressed your lips onto his feeling his cold lips.

"I love you (Y/N), remember that." He stutters out.

"I love you too Toothless." You smile as you fired the gun falling over.