My World: Kyle(OC)x Reader

(Okay so i havent really started or updated any story but for now have a one-shot that might be confusing because it was a dream i had today enjoy!)
-
-
-

You were at the store Target with your mom. "Hey mom why is this store still open when its under construction?" You ask,looking at her. The store was being built up even better but for some reason they let people come in still. "I don't know sweetie at least its still open since it is the only store near us." She smiled as you sighed taking a small nod. Just than you heard a voice from behind you that you recognized.

"Hey ______ get back here!" He calls out as you heard the man running towards you. You pushed your mom into a alley of the makeup section to protect her from the man and ran off for your life. The floor was shiny that you could see your reflection so it meant the floor was going to give you a hard time running and turning.You turned to a corner but fell down into a hole.

You felt your world go dark. You rubbed your head as you regained yourself ,seeing yourself in a building. You must have got transported to another place that seemed very peaceful but yet few people were here. You stood up seeing people looking straight at you. You were confused by their actions. "What?.." You asked.

Turning your face around you saw the man,but it had seemed that he had turned to a younger boy about your age. Blue eyes,black hair, navy long sleeve shirt, black pants and white converse. You took a small gulp and started backing away. He took some steps closer to you , you saw a door behind you,opening it an ran through it.

You fell on the ground to what seem it was a arena. "Oh great another teleporter..."you thought to yourself,seeing two chairs and two boxes. You walk over to it as you heard footsteps behind you. "Well Kyle..Nice for you to join me."You said loud enough for him to hear. The boy walks over to your side with a smirk.

"Well it seems you had landed at your final destination." He spoke out. "What do you mean by that?" You asked. "Your going to die here tonight in this arena...Each box has its own things,and the chair represents yourself. There is no going back so just take a seat." The demanding voice in him scared you but like he said there is no going back.

You sat down at your chair as he did the same,looking into his blue eyes with fear. "Okay on the count of 3, we open our boxes and start to fight...Got that?" You nod slowly. "1,2....3!" You both jump out of your seats as you ripped the box open only finding it out to be a expo marker."You dirty cheater..."You whispered as you felt the boy kick you in the side,falling over.

The pain in your ribs hurt. Feeling the burn seeing your world about to end soon. He kneeled down next to you,putting the blade onto your neck. "I told you it was the end _____..." "Because you cheated! You made me loose just so you could kill me!!" You yelled out with anger and fear. You held in the tears, about to leave your family and friends.

"Well i am a mischief boy and you should know that...Anyways goodbye now." He was about to dig the knife into you as you closed your eyes shut ready to feel the pain but there was none. Did he just kill you instantly so you wouldn't feel the pain? Maybe you weren't dead. You slowly opened your eyes seeing the boy was gone. You sat up seeing a door on the other side of the arena. You stood up, walking towards the door.

You opened it seeing the boy laying in the sheets saying, "I can't kill you ______, you are an amazing person that i hate... But i can't kill you."You smiled to yourself ,walking over to him. "You really think that Kyle?" You sit next to him on his bed looking down at him. He looks up at you with sorrow in his blue, beautiful eyes. You knew he was an enemy to you but maybe he isn't so bad?...Right?

You got inside the sheets,wrapping your arms around his body as he did the same to you. You cuddled up against him,closing your eyes.He whispers into your ear,'I love you ". Your face starts to heat up now just noticing what you were doing. You sat up and laughed nervously walking off saying, "Im just going to ... You know...Take a walk and um...Stuff a
that us,girls do."You smiled nervously walking out his room but whispered to yourself, "I love you too Kyle."