FOB meets reader,the youtuber.(part2)

The whole band looked down wearing a hoodie from their jacket.

"Sorry we cant look up. Fan problems." Peter said chuckling nervously.You nod,understanding.

Peter orders yours and the band their favorite drinks and some donuts.

You sit down as Patrick started telling you some funny stories that happens with the band.

They had such a fun time,you wished you had friends like them.

"okay here you all go." Peter says,holding the tray. You thank him,taking a sip of your (favorite Starbucks drink).

"so (y/n),tell us more about yourself." Andy says grinning. You look to the side.

"Well i dont have an interesting life really."

"Doesnt matter. Everybody has a unique life." Patrick adds. You blush.

"Yah...Which means i have the boring life." You say making the band laugh.

"Oh crap." You say looking at your phone.

"Im so sorry but i have to go." You say standing up.They all look at you confused.

"I have to go to my shift." You add as they all ohh.

You giggle giving your goodbyes.

"Wait!" Yelled Peter. You look at him.

"We'll drive you there.For you treating us like humans." He smiles,blushing.

You all go into the car as you tell them the directions.

Patrick insisted that give him your phone number. They all agreed as you gave up.

"we'll keep in touch with you okay?" They say. You nod thanking them. You run off.

~Time Skip~

Your shift ended as you walked out seeing it was raining.

You than received a text.

"Hey you need a lift?" You raised an eyebrow. Who was it?

You hear your name getting called out.

You look to the side seeing the whole gang.

"You guys!" You exclaim smiling.You run towards them hugging each of them.

"We remembered you didnt have a ride and it was raining so we decided to come back.Also one thing..." Patrick said. You raise an eyebrow. Peter leans in.

"How about a sleep over at your place? All of us?" He asks making some puppy eyes laughing. You jumped and down.

"Best.Idea.Ever! Lets go now!" You say as you all head into the car. You tell them the directions as you finally arrived to your home. You open your door seeing you small husky running towards you/

"Hey boy!" You say petting him. You stand back up seeing the men looking around.

"Well this is my place." You state as they nod.

"You have a lovely place." Joe said before dropping a plate.He points over to Peter.

"He did it."

"Hey!" You giggle at their funny selves.

"Well how about lets start off this sleepover with some movies and snacks?" You say holding out some dvds. 

"You had me with snacks." Patrick teases making you blush.

(okay i had to update this! since im done with the project as well. Do you like the new cover for this book?  okay bye until next time!~Ed)