(celebrity name) x reader: How did you know?

(this was my dream and i fangirled so hard! Wish it can be real.... >-<)

(also on this you live in a duplex apartment.)

(c/n)= celebrity name

(y/n)= your name

You were outside, riding your bike. You stopped,taking a snapchat of yourself by your apartment,smiling. You caption it with,

" Beautiful day." You post it on your snapchat story also seeing that (c/n) posted something on their snapchat story. You tapped on it,seeing it was a picture of them,holding a bag of some fastfood.

" Got me some food <3 " It captioned. You sighed,wishing you could meet them. You smiled to yourself,about to ride off but saw a car heading towards your direction,you return back to the sidewalk next to your apartment. You raise an eyebrow,seeing it was a different car. You never saw it before in this area. The person got out the car,making you widen your eyes,your heart racing like a fangirl/fanboy. (c/n)...was here. He/she locked their car,turning to see you in your bike.

"Oh hey (y/n)." He/she said smiling. You widen your eyes in shock.

"How do you know my name?" You ask. He/she chuckles. he/she takes out their phone,showing a picture of yourself from snapchat.

"From snapchat. Your pictures are flawless." (c/n) says making you blush a bit,giggling.

"W-wow. thank you for actually reading my snapchat." You say smiling. He/she nods.

"Hey so, i bought some food, and they gave me double my order by accident, want to eat with me at the park?" You swear you thought you were dreaming. You pinch yourself to check,but yelped a bit.

"No sweetie its not a dream." he/she teases laughing making you blush harder.

"Id love to!" You exclaim.

"hey do you mind if i hop in the back of you? I kinda dont wanna walk.." he/she looks down kinda shyly,smiling nervously.

"I dont mind. Just hold on." You say confidently. (c/n) smiles in relief,hopping in the back,holding onto your waist. Your blush got worse,turning like a tomato. You try to play it off,by riding off. You felt the wind go towards your face,feeling so relaxing. You could hear from the back,(c/n) was screaming happily. Must be having fun. You laugh at her/him,looking at (c/n). You finally reached the park,(c/n) hoping off. You set your bike against the tree.

"Ok lets eat!" (c/n) yells out,walking over to the picnic table. You following,you both sit down,eating. You both got to know each other so well. It was such a wonderful time,talking to him/her. It was just like talking to an everyday person. Celebrities are humans too...always treat them like that.

"(y/n), i know i only knew you for awhile but your like the best friend i ever had! You treat me like a human! I need you to come with me." He/she said. You widen your eyes in shock.

"C-come where?"

"Live with me." He/she said.

"Run away with me. Im tired of being treated of being only known of (talent). I want somebody that can help me feel alive. What do you say?" You look down wondering what you should do.

"I...um... I'll-"

~Next: Attack on Titan Levi x Reader~