Dean x Demon!Khristine(Heymistargazer)

Happy B day cutie!

6/14/15

Heymistargazer

-

Khristine was with the Winchester's sitting all quietly on the bed. They were in a hotel working on a case. But there was this problem. The boys don't know her true form. A demon.

She sighs before she hears Dean call out her name,

"Hey tinker bell, i'm going out to buy some food.Want to come?" He says putting on his coat. She gets up from the bed.

"Sure but we're taking my car and you're driving." She grins before throwing him her keys. They both walk out leaving Sam to research.

They both get into the car and start to drive. Khristine mind was racing. She always loved this man but was to afraid to confess and also reveal her true self.

"Hmph. So.So what have you been up too Tinker bell? You know with all this hunting i feel like you're in your own little world in your head." He smirks looking over at her.

She sighs nodding.

"Well there is some stuff i keep thinking too."

"Oh? Like what?" He looks back at the road.She sighs again trying to see how to start.

"I always make up this scenarios in my mind that leads to questioning.I thought one time is what if i'm a demon?Would you guys still treat me the same or use me as a pet?" She looks down sadly having some of her hair covering her face.

Dean moves his hand towards her and grabs it gently.She looks up at him.

"Hey.No matter what you are,you're like family to us.We do anything to protect you." He smiles as she nods shyly. They both look at each other for a few seconds gazing to each others eyes before starting to lean in.

Just before she was nearly closing the gap she goes back.

"Wait!" She exclaims as he raises an eyebrow.

"Before anything would happen...You should know that..I-." She sighs before flickering her eyes to black. He widens his eyes before he hears beeping from the road. Dean looks back at the road as he sees a truck almost hitting them.

"Watch out!" She screams as he drives to the side as the car slides down a hill.It comes to a complete stop hitting into a tree. Khristine pants before walking out the car. Dean walks out looking at her sadly.

"I'm..I'm sorry Dean." She whispers before starting to run off. Dean digs through his jacket taking out his gun. He points over her leg and shoots.She falls over and screams.

Dean runs over to her before pointing the gun at her.

"I knew you never accept me here..."

"You're a demon!"

"And i saved you from my own kind! Killing my own family and friends! I never wanted to be born a demon. I always wanted to be like you Winchesters. And that's how i went with life. I controlled myself over time and met you two,I thought i found family." She starts to tear up. He looks down before putting up his gun. He kneels down before holding her closely to him.

"You're right. We gained so much trust from you and now is this what you get? I am truly the monster here.." Dean whispers as she looks at him pulling him into a soft kiss.

"You're not a monster. Just a human needing to learn whats right from wrong.I'll be here to help you." She says smiling. He grins before responding with,

"Not as long if i kill you." He teases as they both laugh it off.