World War 3 (part 10)

Choice 1-

You decide to run off and call the cops. You push over Abigail and Maki,jumping out the window.

"Not today!" You yell,using the most speed and pressure to your legs. You jump over fences,boxes and pushing thru. When you finally reached the police station you sighed in relief.You ran up to the doors,slamming it open.

"Help!" You yell to get attention but you finally saw...corpses...

"N-no...It cant be.." You say backing up. They are here. You could feel something grab your leg as you look down seeing a policeman without its legs.

"R-run.." He says before passing out. You widen your eyes backing away feeling a cold body.

"Lets eat..."

~Time Skip~

The pizzeria was open kids running around. One boy rushed over to the stage seeing something getting his eyes.

" 3 new animals?" He says seeing a female tiger,a male wolf and a black cat...

"Do you know where the real hell is?...Inside your head."

Choice 2-

"I-im so sorry Maki..Im sorry Abigail..." You look at them with tears and than back at the animatronics.

"You win..." You say pressing the button on your watch zapping away leaving the animatronics with grins on their face.  

You felt your body hit the sand on the ground as you groaned rubbing your stomach turning over. You see some faces looking down at you. You groan rolling your eyes.

"The hell...where am i?" You say. You see a girl with green eyes and 2 pigtails. Also seeing a boy with white spiky hair and red eyes with sharp teeth.

"Soul we have to tell Lord Death about this." The girl said to what to seem is 'Soul'.

"fine fine...but Maka how we going to take it.."

"Hey i am a person you know!' You yell sitting up. Soul chuckles picking you up making you yelp.

"I guess we have to walk..." maka says with a sigh. You look around seeing youre in the middle of nowhere.

"Great.." You mumble.