Attack on Titan Eren Jaeger x Reader

(i have returned...idk why though)
-

You ran down on your horse,out to forest from out the walls.You've escaped knowing you were wanted for killing some of your teammates.Your anger got to you ,as you tried to explain but couldn't find the words.

You teared up trying to hold back the cries.You looked back seeing it was night time and there was some people looking for you.Luckily they were too far behind to see you enter the forest.

You sigh looking straight ahead in relief.You kept on galloping away as time flew by.1 hour flew by as you almost felt like you were gonna pass out from tiredness.

Just than you heard some noises.You look behind you seeing a titan that was 7 meters coming out from some trees.

"Shit." You mutter as you tried to get your weapons but than the horse jumped as you dropped them both.

"No god damn it!" You yell.You look back to the front as you sped up more.You were weaponless at a time like this.Just great.Must be karma.

The titan sees you as it chases you as you began to grow fear.

"Come on come on." You mutter as you here it speed walking.

You close your eyes to take a deep breath but you open your eyes automatically hearing a male voice yelling.

You turn to see it was Eren flying as it attacked its leg.The titan falls over as Eren slices the neck killing the titan.

You stop the horse as you get off of it,looking at the boy.He lands down in front of you as you stood there in awe.

"T-thanks...i.." You didn't know how to react.Was Eren only here to just bring you back to be executed or did he mean to save you?

"Its no problem.I heard what happened."He said as you sigh in annoyance.

"Yah yah i get it.Im terrible and a monster.Heard it to many times already." You say turning back to your horse.

"Not what i meant but okay." He said sadly.

"You did do wrong but I understand you didnt mean it.You aren't that type of person.Not like Annie." He said as you widened your eyes remembering about her.

She was your only friend even though she never had fun.She was always there for you.You held your hands biting your lip.

"Yah...But she was good...I know it." You say sadly.He nodded as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

You turned over to Eren ,wrapping your arms around him ,burying your face into his chest.He was in shock but than hugs you back.You cry silently into his chest.

"They never deserved to die...Nobody does." You cry out as Eren looks down at you.

"You're right. You don't deserve it either...But we all have to die eventually." Eren mumbles as he looks up at the tree seeing Levi,Erwin and another guy.

Eren gave Levi the signal,tearing up slightly.Levi nods as he looks at the guy,who was holding a pistol.

"See you on the other side (y/n)...I promise." Eren said crying as you look at Eren confused but felt the bullet hit the back of you as you lay lifeless on Eren's chest.