Spain x Olivia(HetalianInTheTardis)

@HetalianInTheTardis
6/11/15
Happy Bday love!
-

"Dear Journal,

Today I'm going to meet Olivia ,this new student. I heard many rumors about her.People say shes really sweet and pretty. Im so lucky our principal told me to show her around. :) Well its almost time to go. Wish me lucky."

He closes his journal and leaves his place. He walks down the road and finally reaches his school.

Antonio opens the gate and sees all his friends and others walking all over the place. He was told to meet Olivia at the bench. He runs over and sees a girl.

He goes over to her.

"Hola.You must be Olivia." He says smiling.She looks up from her phone with a smile.

"You must be Antonio." She says.She gets up from the bench as they both walk over to the inside of the school.

"So tell me about yourself Olivia." He says as she tells him about her interests and her family.He listens very carefully because he has an idea that maybe he likes this girl.

"What about you Ant? Do you mind if i call you that?" She said blushing.He shakes his head.

"I think its a cute name" He says smiling. She nods as they talk the whole time.

Alfred and Arthur look from afar.

"Hehe who knew Spain would get the girl for once!" Alfred said as Arthur punches his arm.

"You twat at least he's nice unlike you!"

"Hey at least I cook better!"

"You don't even cook!"

"Well it wont burn like yours!"

Antonio and Olivia look at the men and giggle.

"Those are my friends if you couldn't tell." He says nervously.

"I think...Im going to like this place." She said smiling,holding his hand.

He looks down at their hands and than back at her.

"Im happy you will."