Doctor Who Tenth Doctor(DavidTennant)x Reader:Part 2

(If your lost the first part is in the really back of my oneshots, just in case your lost)

You kneeled next to him,holding his cold face next to yours.

"Doctor why?... I shouldve not come here. People are right... I am a useless soul." You said to yourself ,having a tear fall down your face onto his heart.You placed the last kiss on his forehead,setting him down. You turned seeing the men looking towards your direction. You stand back up,facing them.

"What you waiting for? Shoot me already!" You hissed as the men just looked at each other.

"Whats the matter scared of a little girl? This useless soul that can't do anything? Seems we have some weak men..." You smirked,holding your arms up.

"Do it already!" You screamed at the top if your lungs. They nodded looking back at you,pointing the guns at you. You looked away,closing your eyes. They pulled the trigger,feeling someone pull you away to behind the fence.You opened your eyes,seeing a man in black.

"What do you think your doing? You couldve got killed! just leave the rest to us." It was the police. They just saved you in time, and took the men away. You looked from behind the fence,seeing the men getting pulled into the car. You run out the scene to get the doctor. Still in the same position he was. Dead and cold.

"Your such a funny girl..." you remembered the same words the man kept telling you. The old and amazing memories that will always bring you happiness and worry towards the doctor. You didnt want the polices to take him away. Maybe it was better if you kept him in your room... Yah that would be better. You dragged him out the scene of the crime back to your house,setting him on the couch.

"All better right...right?" Saying to yourself. You sniffed knowing everything will never be okay. The last time lord dead now... why did he have to save you. There was many more humans so you wouldnt make a difference of the world. He was unique, special! Your just... human. A horrible useless pathetic human. Those words kept running thru your head. You sat on the couch buryed your face in your knees.

"I am useless...I couldnt do anything to save the doctor. I also almost let myself die just because im so stupid!" You said to yourself.after crying for awhile you felt arms wrap around your neck from behind. You looked up fron your legs towards the couch. The body wasnt there. Did the police come and took it while you were crying?

"You arent useless my dear. You came to rescue me and thats all a man wants to see. That you'd care " That voice, seemed so familiar. you widened your eyes turning your head seeing the doctor hugging you.

"Doctor!" You yell out,sitting on your knees on the couch hugging him. You started to cry in happiness,smiling.

"Youre alive..." You whispered.

"Of course i am. I wouldnt let a small bullet kill me completely." He chuckled.

"But how?" You pulled back looking into his eyes. He shrugged.

"Im not sure its hard to explain." He commented. You smiled as you placed a kiss on his cheek.

"At least as your alive im happy..."

"Thanks love. Hey how about we go to the resturaunt that we were going to go?" He asked. You stood back up and nodded.

"Well i better go get dressed." You said about to walk away.

"Wait _______?" He asked. You turned back to him and answered.

"Yes doctor?" He walks over to you,putting his hands on your face.

"Don't you ever say your a pathetic person. You were with me the whole time and saved my life...well many times." You giggled at his response.

"I-....________ I-...." He couldnt finish his sentence. You stood there waiting.

"Yes doctor?" You asked.

"I love you ________" And with those words you wrapped your arms around his neck,pulling him into a kiss. The most passionate kiss you ever had.

The Future

You and the doctor went to the resturaunt and started going out since that day. After a few months you found out that you were pregnant. Having a small baby boy named Jake.

2 years have past. A babysitter was taking care of Jake, you were going you dinner with the doctor. Eating your favorite food,(favorite food). You both laughed but was interrupted what to seem was knights.

"Can we help you?" You asked.

"Are you ______ ______" One of the men asks. You nodded. They all gasped and finally bowed.

"Queen ________ ________ We have finally found you my Queen." You widened your eyes as you and the doctor responded shocked,

"Queen?!"

(my fingers hurt i had to type this on my phone)