Death Note L x Fem!Reader

Merry Xmas. Hope you enjoy this!

-

You didn't know what to do first. You then felt a tap on your shoulder behind you. You turned around quickly, making a reflex , kicking the person. Luckily they blocked the attack with their arm. You gasped as you say it was your boss, L. " Oh my god, I'm so sorry sir!" You walk up to him. He rubs his arm and snickers a bit. " It's ok _______, you gotten better with your defenses.'' You smile proudly.

" Thank you sir.'' You give a slight bow with your head. " No need to call me sir, it's the holidays. Just call me L.'' he smiles, having a piece of cake in his hands. " Oh, ok... um L" You giggle. He kept chewing on his cake as you interrupted him by giving a fake cough. " Yes _____?'' he says looking back at you. " Well... I was wondering if we could have a bit fun while we are here. I mean if you want!" you put your hands up, laughing nervously.

He gives a smirk, seeing how nervous you were. He nods and sets his plate to the side. " Ok well let's go.'' He grabs your arm pulling you from that spot. You gasp when he pulled you not expecting him to do that, but you went with it smiling. He pulls you over to a stage as you were a bit confused. He hands you a microphone as you take it. It finally came too you. " L.... I can't sing....'' you whisper to him, but he was gone.

You then see the crowd looking straight at you. You would've ran off the stage but your legs were shaking, they couldn't move. You see L at the audience , putting a thumbs up. You were so mad at him, you would've hurt him, but he is your boss. You take a deep breath and began singing into the microphone.

Hello, hello, baby, you called? I can't hear a thing
I aint got no service, in the club, you see, you see
Wha-Wha-What did you say, huh? You're breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy

K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry, I cannot hear you
I'm kinda busy

You began looking at crowd, loosing your fear in stage fright. You began walking around the stage, moving your hands up in the air.

Just a second, its my favorite song they gonna play
And I cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh?
You should've made some plans with me, you knew that I was free
And now you won't stop calling me, I'm kinda busy

Stop callin', stop callin', I don't wanna think anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor
Stop callin', stop callin', I don't wanna talk anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor

Stop telephonin' me
(Stop telephonin' me)
I'm busy
(I'm busy)
Stop telephonin' me
(Stop telephonin' me)

Call all you want, but theres no one home
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
'Cause I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bubb'
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

Call all you want, but theres no one home
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
'Cause I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bubb'
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

You kept singing as you start dancing moving around, holding your microphone. Everybody started cheering and dancing to you singing.

Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone
Won't make me leave no faster
Put my coat on faster
Leave my girls no faster

I should've left my phone at home
'Cause this is a disaster
Callin' like a collector
Sorry, I cannot answer

Not that I don't like you, I'm just at a party
And I am sick and tired of my phone r-ringing
Sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls, 'cause I'll be dancin'

'Cause I'll be dancin'
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls
'Cause I'll be dancin'

Stop callin', stop callin', I don' wanna think anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor
Stop callin', stop callin', I don't wanna talk anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor

Stop callin', stop callin', I don' wanna think anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor
Stop callin', stop callin', I don't wanna talk anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor

L was shocked. He never knew how good of a dancer you were. Especially of a singer. You were usually quiet and shy. But I guess those type of people have hidden talents. He was thinking on how hot you were while you danced. He actually thought you were cute, when you called him sir and always stuttered being so shy.

Stop telephonin' me
(I'm busy!)
I'm busy!
(Stop telephonin' me)
Stop telephonin' me!
(I'm busy!)

Call all you want, but theres no one home
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
'Cause I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bubb'
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

Call all you want, but theres no one home
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
'Cause I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bubb'
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

My telephone, m-m-my telephone
'Cause I'm out in the club
And I'm sippin' that bubb'
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

My telephone, m-m-my telephone
'Cause I'm out in the club
And I'm sippin' that bubb'
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

You throw your microphone up in the air and then caught it, when you finished singing. You bow and walk off the stage. You see L walking up to you as you had a mad face. " L... Why the hell did you leave up there?! You know I'm scared of being infront of a crowd!... but now I'm not..." you say those final words too yourself, looking down. " And now I'm not scared!" you jump up in joy and glomp yourself onto L. '' Thank you'' you whisper into his ear. He widens his eyes not expecting for you to hug him.

But he hugged back smiling. " Your welcome ________....'' he whispers back. He pulls you back as he moved your bangs out of your face. He smiles faintly, making a blush spread across your face. He bits his lips, making you even blush crazier. He slowly pulls you into a kiss, feeling how soft your lips were. You started kissing back, wrapping your arms around his neck. You both then pull back to gasp for air. But then pulled back for another kiss.

" Merry Christmas _____" he says in between the kiss. " I love you...''

~The Future~

You and L were married and had a daughter named Tori (meaning bird). Sadly when you and L were investigating on who Kira was, Kira (aka Light) killed L before he could say who Kira was. You were heart broken. You knew it was Light this whole time but never told anyone.

Later on , few weeks, you decided to get revenge and kill Light for what he did.... And so you did, leaving people wondering ... who killed Light.

Leaving you as a .... innocent woman.