OHSHC Tamaki x Kyoya: Tamakyo

requested by @bluewing88

Tamaki was walking down the path of the school as he sees something catching his eyes by the tree.

"Mommy!" He exclaims glomping himself to Kyoya. he sits there dumbfounded.

"What are you doing here?" Tamaki asks sitting next to him. He looks seeing Kyoya was reading a book,

"Reading a romance Novel called,The Fault in our stars. I wonder whats going to happen to Agustus." He says looking closely.

Tamaki chuckles.

'Well you sure seem interested.May i take a look?" Tamaki snatches the book away as he carefull starts reading.

Kyoya sighs as he starts to read another book instead.

~Time Skip~

Tamaki shuts the book tight staring into space.

"Tamaki?" Kyoya looks over at him confused. He than bursts into a tantrum.

'Why Agustus why!? You were meant to stay with Hazel! Why!?" Tamaki starts raging as Kyoya looks at him happily. He chuckles continuing to watch.

"Wow i never knew you would enjoy it that much." Kyoya said as Tamaki grabs him by the shoulders.

'You dont understand! This is madness!" He grabs the book.

"I couldnt help them get together! And now its over!" He cries. Kyoya starts laughing falling onto the ground.

"Tamaki its just fiction nothing to worry about." He exclaims smiling.Tamaki looks over at him,wiping his tears.

"Y-youre right..Just fiction." He smiles weakly. Kyoya nods.

"Hey Kyoya?" he asks.

"Yes Tamaki." He said plainly. He crawls over to him.

"Promise to never leave me." Tamaki faintly smiles.Kyoya blushes smiling.

"I promise. Okay?" 

Tamaki widens his eyes,crying again.

"You did not!" He screams. Kyoya chuckles as he pulls him close to him,placing a small peck on his lips.Tamaki whispers out,

"Okay."