Hetalia China x Reader:Valentines day

Requested by @Demons_vs_Angels

-

You and China were walking to the mall. You both wanted to escape the loving stuff since it was valentines day but you would always see couples kissing.

It reminded you of your old boyfriend/girlfriend. He/she would always cherish you but he/she later let you go due to wanting to go out with the popular girl,Genesis. You sigh,

You both were in the candy shop seeing many chocolate,sour candy and drinks. You both would secretly take a bite of candy without nobody looking.

"Hey Aru look." he said pointing at a huge chocolate bar.

"We have to buy it." You smirk.

"How much does it cost?" China looks at the price tag.

"....$30." He sighs as you groan.

"Where the hell are we going to get that money?" You ask looking around.

"I can buy it for you (y/n)." You hear a voice say. You widen your eyes looking behind you. It was you Ex smirking. You groan.

'Hello (ex bf/gf name)." You cross your arms against your chest.

"Shouldnt you be with your new love?" You raise an eyebrow.He/she scoffs pointing out the window. You see his/her ex out there crying.

"You dumped him/her?" You ask in anger. He/she nods.

"I wanted to get back together." He/she holds your hand as you stand there in shock. You take your hand away as you roll your eyes.

" Im sorry i already have a boyfriend." You smirk.

"Oh really who?" He/she grins as you look away. You really had no one.

"Oh please,stop lying." he/she scoffs. He put an arm around your waist. You try pushing away.

"Hey let go of (y/n)." China says walking up to himher.

"Who the hell are you?" He/she scoffs.

"Im (y/n) valentines. He/shes taken so scurry off now." China places a kiss on your cheek as your ex rolls his eyes walking away.

"You missed your chance babe." Your ex yells laughing, You sigh in relief looking at China.

"Thanks.Im glad he/she is gone." You smile. He nods as he blushes. You blush looking away.

"Hey aru?" He asks.

"Yah?" You ask.

"Can i try something? Just to see how it feels?" He smiles cheekly. You nod. He pulls you into a kiss as you smile kissing back. He pulls back first smirkng.

"Well i guess i do love you aru." He blushes. You smle blushing.

"I love you too." You both run out the store flicking off your ex before having an amazing day.