Death the Kid x Lauren(lorenosan)

Happy Birthday cx!
@lorenosan

6/7/15
-

Lauren was skating down the road ,being a weapon and all,she needed a break to have fun on her penny board.

All of a sudden she sees a person quickly bump into her as they both fall over onto the ground.

"Hey watch it you!" She exclaims rubbing her back ,standing up.

"Fuck im sorry." She hears a boy say.She looks over to see a black haired boy with with stripes across his hair.

"Wow nice hair man." She says smiling.He blushes and shrugs.

"Its um...Thank you." She helps him up.

"Well what an impact.You okay?" She asks picking up her penny board. He nods before vanishing his board.

"How'd you do that?" She asks shocked. He smirks.

"Its something a reaper gets." He says.She smiles.

"Oh right you're Lord Death's son." She exclaims happily.

"Didn't know you skate. "she says.

"Eh not really.More like a hover board like sci-fi." He teases ,as he walks off.

"Hey wait! Never got your name!" She yells.

"Death the Kid,but Kid for short." He says stopping looking back at her.

"Well Kid,Want to hang out a bit skating around?" She asks blushing.He smiles nodding.

"Okay lets go!" She exclaims as she rides on her board passing by him ,giving him a wink as he smirks following behind.