Youtube Dil Howlter x Reader

You were walking back to your house having groceries in your hands.  You set the bags down,getting out your keys but something caught your eye.  You look over to the left seeing somebody new. You see a black haired boy unpacking his stuff out the truck. He must have be a new neighbor. You smile to yourself. he looks over seeing you that you were watching He blushes shyly. You notice that he notices so you wave hello. He waves back shyly,as you walk into to your house. 

He felt his heart skip a beat as he continued to pack up. You sit down on the couch,turning the TV on watching AHS. You had a bowl of popcorn and chocolate to the side ready to have a loner party. You yawn laying your head on your palm. that's when you heard your doorbell ring. You stand up walking up to the door. You open it seeing the same boy from earlier. You see he had bouquet of roses,hiding his face.

"H-hello. These are for you." he said as you take them,sniffing it. You smile.

"That's sweet of you. My name is (y/n)." You say. You motion him to come on in. He blushes coming in.

" I'm Dil. 

"So Dil,Tell me about yourself." You place the roses in a vase as he sat down on the couch.

"Well,I'm a huge geek,a bit clumsy and i have 2 guardians. Dan Howell and Phil Lester." You nod your head,listening.

"I guess we have the same things. I have 2 guardians as well. They re out of town though,their names are Rem and Ed(he he the authors). They can be crazy." You confess,sitting on the couch next to him. He chuckles.

"Same with mine." He looks out the window seeing 2 faces. he widens his eyes seeing his guardians. You bend down picking up some trash, as he motioned them to get away rapidly. You sat back up as he looked away pretending nothing happened.

" Hey (y/n), there is a carnival in town and i want to take you. Well if you're okay with it." He shyly smiles,looking away. You giggle,hugging him from the side.

" id love too. Let me get changed." You say,running over to your room. You rapidly curl your hair,putting on a band t-shirt and shorts. Slipping on your shoes you look out the window seeing 2 faces. You scream seeing your guardians are back.

"Good luck on your date." Ed says grinning and Rem weeping proud of you. You groan,shutting the curtains shut. Weirder than llamas they were. You walk out,saying.

"Ready!" You smile walking out the house. he follows behind as you two walk down the path. Up ahead you see the Ferris wheel. It was about 4:00pm. You take his hand dragging him.

" Come on slow poke!" You tease laughing. He laughs loving your enthusiasm. You finally arrive at the entrance seeing many people. You sigh. You were always castrophobic and would panick. You shake your head. No. Today is going to be a positive day. You cant make it awkward.

"Lets go now."  Dil said,holding your hand tight. You nod as you walk in bumping into so many people. Everytime you had to say sorry but nobody said it back. You groan in frustuation. People these days. You arrived to the first ride. The cups.(yah ill call it that.) You both wait in line,looking at your phone. You secretly take a pictue of Dil,giggling. he heard a picture taken looking at you.

"Oh no you better delete that." He tries grabbing your phone,you hiding back in your pocket.

"Come on its for memories." You pout. He sighs.

"Maybe its better if we take a picture together." He said. He snatches your phone out as you just noticed.

"hey!" He pulls you close to him. You stick your tongue out,Dil smiling laughing a bit. He takes the picture,messing with your phone. You raise an eyebrow as he hands back your phone. You look at it seeing the background picture differently. You smile seeing it was the two of you.

"Aw this is so cute." You say blushing. Finally it was your turns to ride it. You both sat next to each other,seeing a wheel in the middle. 

"What is this?" You question.

"We're going to go in circles but we can use this to go even faster." He grins,making you gulp.

" If you make me puke ill puke on you." You stick your tongue out. It started to spin as Dil spun you both around. You raise your hands up,screaming out happily. Your vision was blurry but it was fun. It stopped as you felt super dizzy. You couldnt even stand right. Dil chuckles,pulling you close.

"Dont worry i wont let you fall...maybe." He teases. You roll your eyes,giggling. after many hours of going on rides and eating. There was one place left that caught your eye.

"Hey Dil lets go here." You say pulling him. You walk into a room that was dark and only lit with one small light. There was a door at the end.

"are you sure we should do this?" Dil asks scared. 

"Are you scared?" You tease.

"No...I just dont think its safe." he blushes. You roll your eyes,pulling him. You open the door walking in. He walks in with you. Than the the door shut. Dil widens his eyes,trying to pull it open.

"Its jammed." He whispers. You shake,about to continue to walk. But it was a dead end. You and Dil were to close. Your chest was on him as you blush.

"Ah im sorry." You look away. You felt like the walls were closing,sliding down the walls. You shake.

"Hey whats wrong? " he looks down at you.

"I-im clastrophobic." You whisper,panicking. He sits infront you,your faces close to other. 

" Hey. Just take deep breaths." He says as you do what he says. You felt a bit better but was still shaking. He wraps his arms around you,pulling you up to his chest. You look up at him. He smiles.

"Hey,i dont want you to feel worried. Just take a nap and ill be here for you." You close your eyes,falling asleep. He places a small kiss on your forehead,smiling.

~Extra~

"Did we do it?" Phil asks,Dan Rem and Ed nods.

"They are so cute in that room!" Rem squeals looking at the camera footage. Ed rolls his eyes Dan weeping.

"They growed up so fast!" He blows his nose and they all 3 yell,

" Shut up!"