MyGuardian: Dean Winchester

A/N: Okay new series.Going to be about any inserts and how their your guardian angel/demon/whatever they are and only you can see him/her.

Any inserts request any person/animal/thing.So my writer block is done thanY(^_^)Y and so I'm keeping this book yay.Thank you for supporting me till the end lovely angels and demons.
-
-
-

You were sitting in class in the front row,which you hated.(Who even likes sitting in the front?!) It was math class and you were tapping your pencil against the desk not paying attention.

"Hey (y/n).Stop fooling around." You hear your guardian,Dean Winchester,aka a total ass to you at points.You groan quietly looking over at him.He was sitting on the teachers desk smirking.

"You know aren't the boss of my idjit."You whisper as he chuckles standing back up.

"Only Bobby says that jerk." He says making a apple form in his hand. He takes a bit out of it as you mentally were thinking about killing him.

Yah at points he was an asshole but you loved him dearly.He was like a brother to you and always helped you.He wanted you to be successful in life. He wanted to see you with a family,all happy.

"Dean go away I'm trying to concentrate." You whisper to him.He rolls his eyes.

"Says the person who is tapping her pencil." He states.You groan again hearing the bell ring.

"Lunch finally." Dean says.You chuckle as you pack your things running out the class with Dean following behind.

You head to the courtyard taking a seat far across from others.You didn't really have any friends,except Dean,the rest were acquaintances. You take out your lunch bag ,sitting on the bench table.

"What you pack kiddo?" Dean says sitting next to you. You set everything down.

"(main course),(snack),(drink)." You say pointing at them. He nods as he watches you eat. You than felt a sudden impact across your hand.

The Three Assbutts.Well thats what Dean's friend,aka Castiel, called them. Jim,Jerry and Joe. These boys always teased you well more like bullying.

"Hey puta/puto." Said Joe.You groan standing up.

"What do you all want?" You spat.Jerry pushes you down as you yelp in shock.

"Give us your lunch brat." Joe laughs before taking your lunch. You try getting up but Jim pushes you back down with his foot.

"Hey hey leave her/him alone!" Dean yells in anger.He knows they cant here him but his temper was rising really quickly.

"Nobody.Hurts.(y/n)." He remarks before thinking of a plan. He snaps his fingers as he had a jar of honey.He opens it up before placing bits of honey onto their heads without the boys noticing.

You raise an eyebrow confused seeing him go up a tree.

He was whispering into a bee hive which made you realize what he was doing. A swarm of bees fly out heading to the boys.

"Bees!" You scream making the boys look over to see the bees heading towards them. They scream running off with the bees chasing them.

You stand up wiping yourself off. Dean walks back over to you smiling.

"You okay kid?" He asks as you smile cheekily couldn't hold your laughter in.

"Haha yah.Thanks for saving me." You say. He smiles before rubbing his hand through your hair.

"No problem (y/n).Thats what family do.Saving people,hunting things,the family business."