OHSHC Haruhi x Hikaru:HikaHaru

requested by @bribriliciousortiz

Haruhi was sitting on the couch reading a romance novel.

"Hm.How come people are so gullible? Romance is never like this." Haruhi told herself.

"Hey whatcha reading?" Haruhi looked up seeing it was Hikaru.

"Oh hey there Hikaru. Just reading." She implied plainly. Hikaru just snickered.

"You can be such a nerd sometimes." He said as Haruhi just groaned in annoyance.

"At least books give me more happiness than you do." She teases.

"Ha stop teasing yourself.You know i can make you happier than a silly book." Hikaru snatches the book away,throwing it to the side.

"Is that a bet i smell?" Haruhi sits up,grinning.

"I guess it is. What do you say?" Hikaru says smirking.

"Deal."

~Time Skip~

Haruhi and Hikaru were on the streets going shopping. Haruhi tried her best not to seem she wasnt having fun.

Just than Hikaru tripped on a rock falling face over. Haruhi started laughing so hard she grabbed her sides.

"Idiot!" She exclaimed. Hikaru grinned and extended his hand out.

'Just help me up." He chuckled. Haruhi smiles taking his hand but was pulled downward.She fell on top of him.

'Hey!" She yelled as he snickered.

"Youre welcome." He teased.She looked into his eyes blushing a bit. He smirked as he leaned upward to her face.

"H-hikaru.." Was all she could say before having his lips onto hers. She smiles kissing back.

"Hey love birds get up." They both pull back seeing Kaoru looking down at them.

"So, i guess i won." Hikaru smirks. Haruhi groans standing back up.

"Shut up..." She blushes looking away. He wraps his arms around her as they both walk off.

~Time skip~

Hikaru decided to take her to his place and watch some movies. She cuddles up to him,falling asleep.

"Hehe..I love you Haruhi,i win." He places a kiss on her forehead as a smile forms on her face.