(sad one-shot) ExBoyfriend!JackFrostxReader:You lied...

Today was your 1 year anniversary with Jack Frost. You decided to buy him a gift,maybe cookies or some nice clothes...You weren't sure yet you'll know when you see it.

~TimeSkip~

You were holding a cookie jar filled with chocolate chip cookies which was his favorite. Even if Jack forgot was the anniversary you wouldn't mind as long as he was with you.... Well thats what you thought. You heard a ring come from your phone. You answered it, "Hello?" It was Jack. "Hey can you come over?" "Sure I'll be right over" You said with a smile hanging up.

You sped walked down the street and flew back over to North's place. You entered the place as you bumped into Tooth. "Oh I'm sorry Tooth. Its nice to see you." "Oh _______ its okay. Its nice seeing you What are you doing here?" She asked with her bright smile.

"Well I was looking for Jack. Do you know where he is?" You asked. "He's with Elsa over at North's Room." She points over. "Thank you love." you wave goodbye and walks over to the room.

"Jack are you in he-..." You voice stopped as you dropped the cookie jar onto the ground smashing into pieces. Jack bolted his head to your direction seeing your face in shock. "_______ wait look!" He yells out. You wanted to stop him but you let him speak. "Okay explain to me than" You demanded.

" When i called you and asked you to come over, i was going to break up with you. For someone else..." He looks back seeing Elsa the snow queen. You looked down holding back the tears you wouldn't show him your weak towards this.

"How long have you both been seeing each other?" You asked with a bit of anger. "After a month i was with you..." He looks back at you. "You asshole..." You said quietly. "All this time you've been cheating on me haven't you?As i walked in seeing you both making out..." "It was necessarily cheating." He said with pain. "Not necessarily!?" You snapped

"All this time i thought you really loved me but you were with this bitch! I fucking hate you , you bastard!" Jack tries to put his hand but you slapped it away looking into his eyes with anger. You ran off leaving the ground with the cookie jar filled with cookies on the ground.

You bumped into bunny but didn't apologize. "_______?" He asked you worried but you have already ran off. You were back at your city running down the streets. You finally released your tears out as you cried out all the memories.

But you didn't watch where you were walking you heard a beep come towards you as you looked to see your life end.

~Time Skip~

Lying on the bed you had Bunny the only friend you truly had hold your hand. You were in the hospital but you were a orphan so you really didn't have a family or true friends to worry so much for you but Bunnymund.

"Bunny thank you for being such an amazing friend for me..." You smiled having your mind feeling dizzy. "Please don't say that you'll come out right!?" He cries out. You just giggled as you shook your head. "Oh and Tell jack i never meant those words. Tell him to have a fantastic life without me." And those were your final words.

Jack was outside the room saying to himself, "What have i done?"

(Sorry i haven't made any new ones typing it on phone is hard.)

(sorry for the cursing too)