SoulEater Death the Kid x Reader: Why him?

You were walking back home after a long day from the DWMA. You were walking home with your meister ,Ruby.

"Hey we should go to the movies today!" She suggests with glee. You sigh.

"Sadly i can't right now. I promised Kid that i would be there when he left the city." You look at her hoping she would understand. She tried to hide that she was a bit sad about it so she just nodded.

"Thank you for understanding." You say respectfully. You both took your both ways, Ruby heading home, you going to the airport. You put in your earbuds, looking thru your songs, finally picking Linkin Park, Breaking my Habit.

Memories consume

Like opening the wound

I'm picking me apart again

You all assume

I'm safe here in my room

Unless I try to start again

I don't want to be the one

The battles always choose

'Cause inside I realize

That I'm the one confused

You arrived at the airport seeing some planes take off. You had such a huge fear or heights so you were glad that you weren't taking off in one with Kid. You saw Kid standing outside the doors,looking down at his watch.

"Kid!" You yell out waving to him,making him look up at you.He waves back with a smile.

I don't know what's worth fighting for

Or why I have to scream

I don't know why I instigate

And say what I don't mean

I don't know how I got this way

I know it's not alright

So I'm breaking the habit

I'm breaking the habit tonight

You ran over to him,pulling each other to a deep hug,not wanting to let him go.

"Uh i wish you weren't leaving Kid. Im going to miss you and your pouts about symmetry." You tease,pinching his cheek. He scoffed.

"And im going to miss you and your pouts about food." he chuckles placing a small kiss on your cheek. There was ring from the inside of the airport ,saying,

"3:00 plane is ready." The speaker says.That was Kid's plane. You pull him into a kiss as you look down,pulling him into a hug.

"Why do you have to leave?" You teared up as he wiped the tears away.

"Dont worry i'll be back safe i promise.Okay?"

"Okay." You whisper.He places a small kiss on your lips as he runs inside to catch his plane.

Clutching my cure

I tightly lock the door

I try to catch my breath again

I hurt much more

Than anytime before

I had no options left again

You see him run off as you sigh walking back home.5 hours past by,your friends maka,tsubaki,Liz and Patty were at your place as you were all having a girls night.Eating popcorn,watching American Horror Story and making cake.It was fun as it was almost distracting you about Kid...almost.

There was a change on the TV,showing the news channel.You were confused but watched it hearing the anchorman,

"Sadly to report a plane  number 187 crashed landed killing off every passenger that was in there.I am terribly sorry if you knew a person that was on that plane." 

You widen your eyes in shock as everybody looks at you,

"Dont tell me that Kid..." Liz said,knowing by your expression that Kid was in that plane.You ran your finger thru your hair trying to play it off.

"Y-yah he was on that plane..." You stutter.

I don't want to be the one

The battles always choose

'Cause inside I realize

That I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for

Or why I have to scream

I don't know why I instigate

And say what I don't mean

Maka goes over to couch,digging into her bag.She comes back with a blue box in her hands,handing it you.

"Here..Kid told me to give it to you." You take the box,opening the box,having a small note and a tiny box in the middle.

I don't know how I got this way

I'll never be alright

So I'm breaking the habit

I'm breaking the habit tonight

(Y/N), This ring is the symbol of unity in which our two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle.Wherever we go, we will always return to one another. This is my promise of love to you. To give the best of myself amd ask no more than you give in return, to share with you my time, and to bring joy , strengh and imagination to our relationship. 

(Y/N) will you do the honor of being my beloved wife?

I'll paint it on the walls

'Cause I'm the one at fault

I'll never fight again

And this is how it ends

You look at the box,opening it seeing a silver ring with a blue emerald in the middle.You teared up,placing the ring onto your finger mumbling.

"I do." The girls were in awe and sadness.

"I-im so sorry (y/n)..." maka sits down next to you giving you a side huge. You sniffle wiping the tears away.You take a few seconds before to speak.

I don't know what's worth fighting for

Or why I have to scream

But now I have some clarity

To show you what I mean

I don't know how I got this way

I'll never be alright

"And you know whats the worst part about all of this?" You say as the girls look at you in worry,making you look down.

"Im pregnant with his daughter."

So I'm breaking the habit

I'm breaking the habit

I'm breaking the habit tonight

(the vow was found on a pic i found on google credit to them)