Youtube Onision x Reader

(onision is my life)
ps Lainey is not married to Greg here

You were heading down the road going to meet up with Greg aka Onision . You both decided to do a collab but really you just wanted to meet him and talk. You know how Greg is with collab ing. He's not a big fan of that.

You stop looking towards the house next to you.You walk up to the door,pressing the doorbell. You look down at your phone quickly checking if your hair is messed up.

The door opens revealing the cute face of his.

"Hey (y/n)." He says letting you in his house. You smile thanking him.

"Like your place." You say.You look over to see his green screen and everything he usually does set up.

"Yah sorry for the big mess." He states. You shake your head.

"Nothing to be sorry about.I would've done the same."

~Time Skip~

You and Greg finally finished each others videos.He stands up pressing the stop button.

"well i guess you can go now." He says looking at you. You raise an eyebrow.

"That quickly?"

"Well yah.Most youtubers don't really stay over.All they want to do is fame."He shrugs walking away. You run up to him placing a hand on his shoulder as he stops looking at you.

"Well I'm not that type of youtuber." You grin.

"Really?Prove it?" He says turning his body at you.

"I won't upload the video." You began.

"What?thats it?" He scoffs.You put up a finger.

"Lets hang out for a bit and get to know each other like real humans." You smile pulling him to his room. You both sit down on his bed.

"Okay Greg tell me about yourself." You say placing your head onto your palm.He sighs looking up.

"Where do i begin..."

"Background story?" You ask. He looks down,holding his hands together. He bites his bottom lip as you realized what you said.

"Um im sorry! Okay lets forget about that!" You say worriedly. He nods slowly.

"Tell me your interests." You smile as he looks at you smiling.

After awhile you two began to talk about so many life experiences and funny stories.It was the first time you both were comfortable talking about each others life.

"Hey (y/n)?" he asks as you look at him.

"Yes?"

"I think this is a start of a great friendship." He says smiling.You couldn't disagree with that.

~2 year time skip~

You and Greg had been friends, close friends. but after these years Greg has been getting more and more hate towards him.His opinions,his act,his personality. It broke you a lot.

But he never shed a tear.He was like a rock and was able to laugh everything off. He was one amazing human alright.

You were visiting him,sitting in the living room.You felt two arms wrap around your neck from behind.

"Hey (nickname)." He purrs making you giggle.

"Hey idiot." You respond.He jumps over the couch,sitting next to you.

"Can i tell you something?" He asks.You nod smiling.

"Well i have a crush on this person but i don't know how to tell them."You tap your chin.

"Im not sure really i just go into a relationship so..." You start as he widens his eyes. He felt his heart shatter into millions of pieces not going to be able to be fixed.

"With who?You never told me about this." He says.You shrug.

"Well i thought it wasn't important. Its Phil Lester." You say smiling.You than get a call from Phil.

"Oh hey be right back." You say walking out the house,picking up the phone. He waves until you left. He walks over to his room,slamming it shut with his back,crying into his knees.

"You destroyed me (y/n)..." He whispers before running up to his bed,placing his face into his pillow screaming .

You were the happy youtuber having the perfect boyfriend while Greg..Had his hopes and dreams destroyed by his only friend he ever had.