Ouran high school host club Kaoru x Reader

You walked aound the place seeing food on a huge table. It felt like heaven too you , even more when you saw The Hitachin Twins having their bromance. You covered your nose hoping not too have a major nosebleed.You hid under the table , luckily there was a cover on the table so nobody can see you underneath, and peeked threw the covers only see Hikaru.

You were confused on where was Kaoru.

"hey what we looking at?"

"oh im just sp-....."

You turned your head around slowly knowing that voice and saw Kaoru smirking. You jumped in fear making your head hit the table. You let out a small groan rubbing your head. Kaoru laughed making you glare at him.

"shut up you bastard..."

Your face turned red making you turn around you face.

'' well anyways ______ what were you doing here spying on us?"

He asked with a handsome smirk. You turned back your head too his and rolled your eyes.

"why would you care?"

"i can't let alittle pret-i mean girl get lost"

He said with a stop in the middle in the sentence. This made you blush looking away. 

"well i have to get out of here now, its freaking hot on here!"

you said wiping your forehead.

"its because im here."

Kaoru said doing a thumbs up. You laughed rolling your eyes.

"whatever you want too believe man!"

 you both laughed backing out of the table wiping ourselves from any dust. you both waved goodbye going your separate ways. You sat on the sofa thinking about that little chat with Kaoru. He said you were pretty? Maybe you heard things! Or didn't... this made your mind blow up with questions. You stood up walking over to talk with one of your friends. You stopped hearing someone you groaning in pain. You looked back seeing Kaoru holding his stomach . He must've ate to many cupcakes.

"hey Kaoru whats wrong?"

You saw Hikaru run up too Kaoru helping him stand straight up. 

" yah... i just ate too much."

You walk up too them feeling concerned.

"hey Kaoru you need help? I can take you too a room too rest."

He nodded limping while you holded his hand walking too the guest room. You set him down covering him up with a blanket and smiled.

"there you go. If you need anything just call me ok?"

You were about too walk out the room but Kaoru grabs your hand making you turn your head raising an eyebrow.

"you need something?"

"well i was wondering...can you sleep with me?"

He did a puppy face which you couldn't resist. You giggled and nodded scooting in cuddling with him. He holds your hand and made your face turn too his. This made you blush wondering what was he doing.

" You know ______ when i said you were pretty i actually meant it....and i always had a crush on you since we met."
He said with your faces close too each other. 

"will you be my wife _____?" 

Within that saying your lips touched making you smile and realize your life of fantasy came too life. You nodded and hugged him with joy. 

"thank you"

Kaoru said holding your hand. You both fell asleep the whole time during the party. Hikaru peeked threw the door and mumbled.

" get some brother"

He said with a smirk shutting the door.

The Future

------------------

Kaoru and you got married and had a wonderful son named Ryan. 

Hikaru always took care of his nephew.

You had a beautiful life and missed your son when he went to collage . But you knew you all will meet each other some day. But your son went into a car accident with a drunk man and crashed.

From this day he rests in peace in the cemetery.

You and Kaoru cried and hoped to met him in heaven...