Insert x reader:Lets try this

This scene is what actually happened #>~<#
Enjoy

(c/n)=crush name
-
--
---

You were sitting in last period class,missing (c/n). He/she wasn't here today due to having family problems. But luckily (c/n) was texting you the whole day.

"Okay remember meet me after school at the park."
-(c/n)

You smile to yourself ,replying,

"Ready for that tutor ;) "
-(y/n)

(c/n) was going to teach you about kissing. You had never had your first kiss and wanted to learn before your first one. you both knew that you both liked each other and was okay with it.

You were kinda shocked on how he would help you with kissing. You felt your face heat up seeing it was 20 minutes before school was about to end.

You than receive a message.

";p of course you are ready."
-(c/n)

You blush and giggle silently trying not to attract and people to look at you weirdly. The rest of class all you did was finish worksheets.

Finally the bell rang.You got up,putting everything away and walked out the class. You felt ready more than ever. But once you stepped out the school,your heart dropped.

You could feel your heart racing and your confidence dropping.

"What the heck?" You think ,blushing. You cross the street heading towards the park.You see it was a beautiful day.The wind was blowing,the sun was behind the clouds.

~Time Skip~

You and (c/n) was sitting at the bench talking about inside jokes. He/she than turns to look at you and says,

"Okay now about the kiss..." You smile weakly as he/she gets up pacing back and forth.

"Okay today I am going to be your substitute teacher." He/she jokes ,making you laugh.

"Now here are some tips." Later on he/she gives you tips on how and how not to kiss.

"also if the kiss is really good ,you can rub your hands on their back like this." He/she scoots a bit closer, putting an arm behind your back ,slowly rubbing it.

You nod ,learning some stuff. You felt your face heat up a bit.

"Okay ." Was all you could say. he/she scoots back and claps his/she hands together.

"Okay and that's about it. Do you think you know how to?" He/she asks as you look to the side saying,

"actually I'm not so sure now." You sigh as he/she nods.

"Is there something the matter?" You shake your head looking up at the sky.

"Its just i am kinda nervous." You state out.

"If its about how it may be awkward well don't worry it wont. We both know we like each other so its alright." He/she says.

"But unless you're not ready its okay." You sigh again.

"Its not that its just...This is a "first kiss" and what if i mess up."

"Don't worry. Its how first kisses usually are." He/she giggles making you smile.

"Like they say in Las Vegas,'Go for it'...At least i think thats what they say." You both start to laugh.

After awhile it was an awkward silence until you broke it saying,

"Okay but just once kiss." You say blushing a bit.He/she nods scooting a bit closer.

"Okay.Don't worry just let it happen." He/she smiles.You sigh and nod.

You both lean in,closing your eyes,tilting a bit to the side.

And thats how it happened.His/her lips felt so soft that you didn't really want to pull back.

You both pulled away ,smiling.

"So how did you feel?" He/she asks.You giggle saying ,

"That was good for a first kiss." You blush.He/she sighs slamming his/her hands onto his/her legs.

"Okay (y/n)! What have you learned today?" He/she goes back into teacher mode making you laugh.

"I learned that i can trust you now." You both laugh as you walk down the sidewalk,feeling more confident than ever.

Sometimes first kisses are the best...or the worst. But don't worry.You'll find the right person soon.don't loose hope.

---
I'm sorry for never updating!!! My best friend has been feeling sick so i went to visit him today and we've been using each other as pillows.Its cute seeing him happy.

but yah sorry!

All around the World one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें