(male)insert x reader: give up already you're to late(part 5)

(g/f)=guy friend

"(g/f)!" You yell banging on the door. You hear it open seeing he was all drenched in red and all tired.

"(g-g/f)..What is that?" You back up scared as he looks up at you smiling weakly.

"I did it for us..." He whispers.

" What are you saying?" You whisper harshly. Wait...(m/i)....He didnt.

"Hmph...He was only going in between us. He was wasting your time." he chuckles as he held his hands into a fist. You push him out the way going into the house. You pull him in as you shut the door.

"So YOU killed him!?" You yell in anger and fear. He nods looking down. You push him into the wall grabbing him by the collar.

"Why! why did you do this? Answer me!" You began to choke the air out of him.You slowly released your grip as he tried catching his breath.

"He didnt...Deserve you. I need you and he was hurting you." You throw a punch in his face.

"And did that mean you had to kill him!? "

"Haha.." He snickers looking into your eyes.

"After what happened...And i believed you..." You tear up,dropping him to the ground.

'Bloody hell! You b-bastard!" You scream in anger. You fall onto your knees,burying your face into your hands.

~FlashBack~

"(y/n)!" (m/i) yelled from the park. You run over to him seeing he had a huge grin on his face.

"Hey (m/i). What you smiling about?" You question tilting your head.

"close your eyes." He whispers. You do as he says,

'I swear if its a dead animal i will kill you (m/i)." You giggle. 

'Okay open your eyes." You open your eyes seeing something so beautiful. A silver necklace with a emerald in the middle. You widen your eyes.

"(m/i)...This is beautiful." You stutter smiling.

"Here let me help you put it on." You nod ,turning over pulling your hair out the way. he slips it on,locking it.

"Okay there you go. You look gorgeous." He smiles as you look at him tearing up. You pull him into a hug.

"Thank you...This is the best gift i ever recieved." You whisper.

"Hey hey youre going to make everybody think we're dating. I dont want to make the females hurt." he teases,hugging you tightly.

"Now are you ready to see (band)?" He says taking two tickets out.

"Shut up! You didnt!" You scream fangirling.

"Now how about we go now?" he took his hand out as you smiled taking his hand.You could feel your life brighten up everytime you touched his hands. He was like a guardian to you.

"Yah lets go." You whisper.

~End of FlashBack~

You touch the necklace that was on your neck tearing up. You always wore it. 

"Youre going to pay!" You scream,running over to (g/f) kicking him in the ribs. He tried dodging but you were to fast.He fell over as he spit out blood.

You run to the kitchen seeing the kitchen knife on the table.You take it as you walk back where (g/f) was. He was trying to scoot away.

"Where do you think youre going?" You snap as he whimpers scared. You kneel down at him pointing at his heart.

"See there? Thats where its going to hurt alot." You say harshly.

"P-please (y/n)...I dont want to die." He tears up.

"Than you shouldve thought before you killed him!" You scream. You pull the knife up but stopped hearing somebody.

"(y/n).Dont hurt him."

"(m-m/i)..." You widen your eyes.