Two Italians? Feliciano x Reader x Lovino:Pt.2

You were going to see the movies with your best friend Trish. You were outside of the movie theaters waiting for until you saw Feliciano running towards you. "_____!" He yells out your name running out of breath. He finally reaches you he collapses but you caught him. "Italy are you okay?You seem like youve been running for hours." You laugh to yourself.

"Well i have been running to a ask you something important." He stands back up looking into your eyes. "Well you can tell me. What is it?" Before he could answer you see Romano parking his car,walking up too you. "______,I need to tell you something!" He lifts his sunglasses up,looking at you. "No way Romano i was here first!" Italy yells.

"Well too bad because shes defiantly going to pick me anyways." He yells back. "Liar! She will pick me over you!" You than walk in between them. "Can you both shut up!" You yell out. They both stand there looking at you. "Now can you both tell me whats going one?" You asked politely having the guys look away in silence and anger.

"Well Italy wasn't supposed to ask you anything i was.." Romano spoke softly. "I wasn't?I was suppose to first!" He yells out. Than they both started to wrestle each other on the ground as you stood there confused. "Hold on! Tell me what do you mean by all of this!" You yell out.

"I love you _____!" They both yell out. you widen your eyes in shock mumbling. "What...?"

(Short i know sorry. This story is going to be less than 6 chapters since im loosing interest sorry)