Youtube Dan Howell x Reader:I remember you(au)

Your start up in 9th grade in one part than 12th grade in the last part.

None of this ever occurred to Dan...I believe unless I'm psychic.XD

(yn)=your name
(fn)=friend name
-
-
There was a little party happening at your school lunch and many teachers,students and parents were here.

You were sitting next to some adults and some other people in front of you.

You were always looking down not wanting to grab anybody's attention or start a conversation with a stranger.

You slowly looked up and saw some boy that caught your eye.He was a table across from you.

He looked like he was in your grade level,9th, and seemed like a shy emo boy.

For some reason your talk instincts came in.You looked over a man's shoulder and tried to grab his attention.

"Hey.Hey." You whispered to him.The boy look up from the table and notices you looking at him trying to communicate to him.You smile in success finally getting his attention.

"Hey there." You smile having a cute blush form on your face.
He takes a deep breath,saying something quietly. You raise an eyebrow and trying leaning in closely.

"sorry what?" You ask nicely.He tries again but you still couldn't hear him.

"Pardon? I'm sorry." He sighs than leans closely and says,

"Look I'm not interested in you." You wince.Ouch.That hurt.You blush and shook your hands.

"What?No no no that is not what i meant!" You say a bit shocked.

Than a tall blonde girl came over walking towards the boy and they went in conversation.He didn't even say goodbye.Bitch.

But that boy did seem mysterious which caught your attention.Maybe one day you'll talk to him again....

Maybe.

~Time Skip to 12th grade~

"(fn)! Get your ass over here!" You yell across the cafeteria laughing.Some people pass by laughing at your reaction or just looking at you weird. You and (fn) were kinda popular known for being crazy seniors but polite at the same time.

~Dan's POV~

I was walking with some of my friends down the cafeteria.I heard a sudden yell which i presume it was (yn).

She/he was always a loud and crazy one but that was special about him/her. She/he seemed very familiar like i met him/her before in like freshman year.But meh doubt i did.

I see (yn)'s friend,(fn) running passed us towards (yn) jumping into a piggy back ride position.

I chuckle and make eye contact with (yn).She/he smiles brightly saying,

"Hey Danny." He/she always called me by that name for some reason.But eh i didn't mind to be honest.

"Hey (yn)." I respond stopping to talk with him/her. (fn) jumps off and goes to talk with my friends.

~Back to normal POV~

"So how's class?" You ask to him.He shrugs.

"Kinda boring and quiet if only you were there to make it fun and loud." He snickers making you giggle.

"Daniel Howell,Is that a way to flirt with me?" You smirk.He blushes and waves his hands.

"What?No no no that is not what i meant!" He yells.That sentence was very familiar...Oh right.You said that once when talking to that mysterious boy.