MineCraft Mitchell Hughes x Reader: Canadian Love

It was your friend's, Jerome, birthday so you were invited to his birthday bash. He sent you the direction to the place where it was being held. So you guessed it was a rented out party place. Typical Jerome. The whole team crafted people were attending so you felt it was going to be awkward. You only Jerome so you might just sit in the corner until Jerome talks to you. You were a shy person but was crazy when you knew someone really well.

You park up, walking out the car, shutting down the car. You walk over to the entrance but had a small trip over a small bump about to fall. But than somebody caught you from behind.  You were facing down at the ground and got lifted back up. You turn around to see a man smiling. " Oh hello there sir. Thanks for catching me too." You responded with a small bow. He laughs shrugging it off. 

" Its no problem. So i heard your Jerome's friend right? Well my name is Mitch." He said with a slight smirk. You smile and took out your hand, " Names _____________. You must be BajanCanadian right?" He nodded. " I have always loved your videos! You know how to make a girl laugh." You say nudging him with your elbow smirking. " Oh stop you make me blush." He said sarcastically. You both walk in seeing Jerome talking with his other friends. He turned to your direction running over to you.

" Hey ________! You made it!" He exclaimed. You giggled and gave him a hug. " Of course i wouldnt never miss this event." He looks over at Mitch. " Seems you met Mitch right?" You nodded. " Well thats settled how about i show you the rest of the gang?!" Without your response he takes your arm pulling you to the group. " Hey!" 

~ Time Skip ~

You and the rest of the gang were in a circle. " Okay who wants to play truth or dare?" Jerome announced out. Everybody including you, raised their hands. " kay, who goes first? Um..... Ty! Truth or Dare?" jerome asked. Ty tapped his chin and responded, " Dare" " I dare you to kiss a small kiss on Adam's ear." Everybody was ooing as Ty blushed hard core. " I swear if i see a boner after im done with this imma kill you." Adam rolled his eyes. " Than dont make me turned on" He said sarcastically. Ty leaned in placing the kiss nervously.

You were squealing so hardcore everybody heard looking over at you, " Hehe... sorry." Ty gave a smirk looking at you " Well ms.squealer truth or dare?" You cross your arms against your chest. " Dare." you said with confidence. " I dare you to kiss jerome lip to lip." You look next to you seeing Jerome blush hardcore. You move a bit closer to him whispering something in his ear, " Hey jerome dont worry we'll still be friends its just a dare okay?" You said with a bit worry and hope.

You sigh turning his face closer to yours. He leaned into you as you both slowly kissed passiontally. You both than released looking at each other. " hehe... that went well." Jerome said with a bit or nervous. " Yah..." You sighed sitting back in your seat. Mitch looked over at you taking a small wink. You roll your eyes and giggled. Few hours past by and many truths and dares went on. You were knowing more information about everybody here even some dark secrets.

" ______________? Truth or Dare?" Jerome asked you as you sat up straight. " Dare!" you exclaim out. He points over at Mitch " Ok sit next to him first." You did as you said scooting over to him. " Okay now face each other eye to eye." It felt a bit awkward but you did as you said. He had a small smile forming on his face.  " Hey what you smiling about?" You said with a laugh. " Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" he said with a smirk. You blush at his comment. " Ok Mitch you know what to do." Jerome smirked. You were all confused. " wait wha-..." 

just than you get cut off by the lips of Mitch. You widened your eyes in shock. just than you felt a urge to kiss him back, but you werent those type of people. you wrapped your arms around his neck, starting to kiss him back. The kiss was deep and so passionate, it was very enjoyable. He pulled back looking into your eyes. " I love you _________." He said sending some goosebumps down your back. hearing his voice just sent you shivers. " I love you too Mitch..."

~ Time Skip ~

 1 week has passed by. You were going thru twitter on your white apple laptop. You saw a new post from Mitch so you clicked on the post seeing the picture. It was a picture of you and him eating a cookie from both sides as Jerome was behind you both taking a picture. You laughed at the picture reading the tweet. " Had a fun day with the one i love.... oh and Jerome too." you giggle at the text, favoriting it and retweeting it. " I love you babe." You said to yourself.

~ The Future ~

You were both married and had no child. You had found out a few months ago you couldnt have babies. It was sad news to you but you were with the one you loved. 

You were washing the dishes as you felt somebody grab you by your waist, you turn too look seeing mitch. " Hey love." He said placing a small kiss on your cheek. " Morning Mitch." You responded going back to the dishes. You were both still young and continued to make minecraft videos. Mitch couldnt let the whole minecraft fall over. " Ready to go to jerome's?" You say packing him up a lunch. 

" Ready as always." He smiles walking outside. " Well see ya later ________." He said waving back at you. You wave back closing the door. You jump with glee and run over to your computer smiling. " Time for Minecraft... starting video in 3...2....1....and-..."

( hello warriors! i have been posting many one shots and stories at once as you can tell. Its because im writing them for the days i havent been on. Im sorry i havent done some requests whenever somebody requests one i feel more pressure to make it amazing but yah thanks for all the comments and reads! )

~ RemixTheDJ